Part 8: "I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach when i see Muichiro"

(This will be 2 chapters in 1)
Y/N's POV

I walk along a path alone, admiring the sky."Y/N-San?" I turn around. "Yes Tokito-kun?" I reply. "May I walk with you?" He asks. "Sure"

He walks up next to me. "Is it just me or does that cloud look like a bird?" I ask pointing at a cloud.

"Hm it kinda looks like a turtle" Tokito says. "Now that you say that, I agree" I say. "Caw caw!! Mist and Flame pillar! Get into fancy clothes and head to the Festival of Lights! A demon was spotted!!" My crow shouts landing on my head. "Why do you always have to land on my head?"

"We should get prepared for the mission" I say. "Ok..". We continue walking up the path to the butterfly estate.

We arrive and walk inside. "Shinobu-San? Do you have any spare Kinonos, we have a mission we need them for" I ask, as Shinobu walks towards us. "Yes, I do" she says smiling.

She leads us into a small room full of wardrobes.

"You two may look around and see what you like" she says before excusing herself. "Y/N..can you help me choose?" Muichiro asks. "Sure" I say.

We look through the wardrobe and find only one in his size. "Here" I say handing him one."thank you" he says.

Right in front of me he begins taking his shirt off. "M-Muichiro!" I shout blushing as I cover my eyes. I turn around as he changes.

"I'm finished." He says. I turn around. "You look nice" I feel a warmth throughout my whole body.

 "You look nice" I feel a warmth throughout my whole body

(Not mine)

"Muichiro, can you please turn around?" I ask. "Mhm" he does as so.

I quickly change into the kimono and skirt.

(Not mine)

(Not mine)

"Ok I'm done" I say. He turns around and stares at me with wide eyes for a second or two. "You look nice.." he says with a hint of pink on his face."Thank you, you look good too!" I say. "Thank you" he says.