Part 16: :)

Y/N's POV
9PM
'Y/N estate'

Daki and I met with the estate owners, they agreed to put it in my name to have a Oiran, they say 'We will be respected with such a pretty Oiran!'

The woman  who was named Yassani called down everybody.

I watch as everyone comes running down. I spot a familiar face 'Inosuke?!' My eyes widen.

"Lady Y/N, is something wrong?" The women asks. "No it's just, I know her" I say looking at Inosuke.

"That's amazing isn't it Inoko?" She asks. He just nods.

"Ladies, I would like to introduce you to our new Oiran, Lady Y/N" she says. The girls introduce themselves one by one, them all having beautiful names.

"Inoko, would you please escort lady Y/N to her new bedroom please?" Yassani asks. Inosuke nods and leads me up the stairs.

"Yen/nen (idk pretend it's ur name but wrong) why the hell are you here?" He asks. "Can't explain, I'm guessing Tanjiro and Zenitsu are here too?"

"Yea, Monitsu is gone though, we don't know where he went" he says. I nod. "Flashy guy is here too"

He brings me to the room. "When does everyone go to sleep?" I ask. "Normally now" 

I walk down the stairs.

'I need to lie, in a disgusting way too'

"Excuse me? Is there any way I can be escorted through the city, there's this man, he is my l-lover and I was told he was to meet with me today" I say lover in a disgusted way.

"Of course, we could bring you now" she says. I nod.

She calls down a few men and three women and we walk outside.

I have my right hand placed on a man's shoulder and the women keep my kimono from dragging.

We walk through the street, catching the eyes of many people, and that's when I spot him.

"I see him" I whisper to Yassani. "May I call out to him?" I ask. "Of course!"

"Uzui-San!!" I shout, catching his attention. He slowly walks over. 'Go along with it' I mouth.

"God I have missed you!" I shout. "Welcome back Y/N" he says calmly. "You should come back to my residence with us so we can speak" I say with a smile. He nods and walks over to us.

I release my hand from the man's shoulder and he walks behind me, so I place my hand on Uzui's shoulder.

"Who knew you were into prostitution Y/N, I thought you and Muichiro were all over each other" he says. "It's not like that, I'll tell you when we go back.

"Yassani, may we return?" I ask. She nods and we all begin walking back.

(Time skip)

Tengen and I walk up the stairs and into my room.

"I've gotten myself into some deep shit that I can't get out of" I say bluntly."You can tell me" he says

"I have the power to eat demon flesh, and when I do that I turn into a demon" I say. "Ok.."

"Yesterday,I found out Muzan was after me, he showed up, took me to see the uppermoons and gave me his blood while I was in that demon form and now I'm somehow ranked uppermoon zero..."I say very fast

"Holy shit Y/N, have you killed anyone?" He asks. "No!" I shout. "Can I at least see your demon form?" He asks. "Fine"

I  grab the jacket Muzan gave me and pull a piece of hair off of it. I eat it.

"That was gross" I say. Horns and marks grow on my face and my eyes change color and form numbers in them.

"I am going to speak with master... you can't tell anyone I'm a uppermoon or even alive" I say.

I activate a part of Muzan's power (Bc u ate his hair)  and teleport Uzui to Tanjiro and myself to Ubuyashiki.

"Who is there? I can sense a presence" he says. "Papa, it's a..a...demon!" His children shout in Unicin

"Master, it is me Y/N.." I say. "Hello Y/N" "master.. I need you to tell the other hashira I'm deceased for now... say it was by uppermoon three please.." I plead.

"Of course but- why?" "After the party last night I was encountered by muzan I ate a piece of his flesh and he injected his blood into me.." (He knows u can turn into a demon)

"Children, please describe her looks..." he says.

"She has blue marks on her face, along with blue horns, her hair is put in a neat bun and she has three gold hairpins." "She is wearing a rather fancy kimono along with tall Geta, Geta that have two teeth-" "two? Y/N, are you dressed in an Oiran's clothing?"

"Yes, uppermoon six thinks I'm going to kill Uzui's wife and has me posing as an Oiran" I reply.

"Have you killed anyone?.." he asks. "No, and I don't plan on it" I say.

"I will tell the others, but... Y/N my child, will you ever return?.." he asks. "Yes, I will start visiting you and one other every night to feed information.." I say. "Ok, good luck my dear child..and be safe.." "thank you master" I kneel.

Amane, Kagaya's wife, and their children watch as I leave.

I once again use Muzan's power to teleport to Muichiro's house.

I hide my demon features and walk inside.

"Y/N?" He asks. "Yes Muichiro?" I ask. "You look pretty" he says. I smile and walk up to him.

"Muichiro, stuff has happened and I must go away for a while,... I will still visit at night but not during day.." I say. "O-ok.." he mumbles.

"I must leave soon, I love you Muichiro.." I say. He kisses me, releasing not long after.

"I will try to be back tomorrow.. master will tell everyone I'm dead, don't tell anyone I'm alive, please..." "I'll try to remember"

"I know you will"

I hug him before turning around and walking out the door.

Jean