Part 19: "Y/N, you must leave if you are hiding from the corps..-" - Tanjiro

3rd Person POV

Before the final battle.

Y/N was aware of Tanjiro being awake with Gyutaro. She had been sneaking around.

With a loud crash, Nezuko and Tanjiro hit into a pile of rubble.

"Psst, Tanjiro, give me Nezuko" Y/N whisper. "I'll get her to saftey" she says as she glares down Gyutaro.

He slides her the box and she puts it on.

"We must find the others Nezuko..." Y/N says walking with her eyes almost closed.

Memory:

Genya, Sanemi, and Y/N run through the field full of flowers, playing a game called 'Mr.Wolf'.

"Kids!! It's time for supper" Ma' shouts

All three of them run inside.

"Ma'! I picked you a flower!!" Y/N shouts handing her mother a lavender flower.

"Why thank you my dear" She replies.

The three, along with their siblings, all sit at the table with their father, who was drunk.

"Y/N my daughter, you look very pretty today" He says with a smile.

"But papa, you never say that.." Y/N says confusingly.

(The father was very abusive towards the mother and the three oldest , Sanemi, Genya, and Y/N)

'That was my only happy memory of my father..'

Y/N snaps back into reality, sitting against a house, Nezuko infront of her.

"Hello..Nezuko.." She manages to mumbles out, blood spilling from her mouth.

She grows and holds me.

Huh?..

A massive explosion goes off.

—-(u woke up and Nezuko was "still "there)—
Y/N's POV

—-(u woke up and Nezuko was "still "there)—Y/N's POV

"Nezuko..?"

"Mmhm!"

I look down to see Tanjiro's Haori. "Huh..?"

(Papi)
"Y/N!" Tanjiro runs around the corner. "Nezuko healed the poison off your body and I covered you with my Haori because your kimono ripped! Uzui is very hurt and wants you!!" He says super fast.

"Ok.. I need help getting to him though..." I mumble. "Ok! Nezuko?"

Nezuko grows in size and picks me up bridal style and begins running, Tanjiro following not far behind.

We soon arrive.

Himatsaru scurries towards me. "Y/N dear! Are you ok?!" She asks worriedly. (She sees you as a daughter)

"I-I don't know...I-I'm cold.." I say. She holds me in her arms.

"Y/N...you must leave if you are hiding from the corps..I have Iguro Obani's scent nearby.." Tanjiro says

"Tengen-Sama! Can I bring Y/N to a doctor I know?" Hinatsaru asks "...yes.." he says in a raspy voice.

Sry this was a short chapter

~Mika