Part 9: "Its your fault he died~" -random demon

TW

Y/N's POV

After leaving Mitsuri's estate I went home, which was just outside of the hashira base.

I walk inside , place my gun on a couch and go straight into my room. "Auhgh I'm so tired ~" I groan , ploping onto my bed.I slowly close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

meanwhile, outside (the demons POV)

"Master Muzan said to follow her, hurt her a bit, manipulate her to think that Hashiras death was her fault, and then bring her to him so he can turn her?" The other demon asks me.

"yup" I say sneaking up towards the window. "If the plan backfires ill just explode the house and kill her in it." I say.

I attempt to open the door. 'Its locked' "back up, I'm going to explode the lock" I say. The other demon backs up.

I explode the lock and we walk inside. "Nice place, its a shame nobody will be here after the girl is turned." I say.

We slowly walk up the stairs.

(Demon name ig) runs up and kicks down the door of the bedroom, waking the girl up. "Oi! (-) What the hell man!"

Y/N's POV

I jump up and out of bed. "Shit...my gun.." I say under my breath. The demons launch at me.

I attempt to dodge but fail. I reach into my boot and quickly pull out a small dagger like knife.

I look at the two. 'Go for the weaker one' a voice repeats in my head. My hand trembles.

'I really need my guns...'

I take a deep breath before running and pinning the weaker demon to the floor. "Follow the plan" the other one says.

I hold the knife to its neck.

"Aren't you the girl that caused the flame Hashira to die because you weren't strong enough..?" He asks. My grip loosens slightly.

"see that! I think that's a yes!"

"Get his name out of your disgusting little mouth.." I say glaring down at him. "You know, even Akaza-Dono said you were too weak to save him, he said he had no struggle fighting against you."

"y-you're wrong! I almost cut his head off!"

"The injuries you sustained in that fight were nothing compared to Rengoku, yet you survived, he should of lived not you" the demon says smirking.

"You're right... But its too late now.." I say loosening the knife even more. "Maybe... There's a way that can still happen.." He says. "There...is..?"

"its simple... Kill yourself" he says. I think for a second. 'is that really how I can see him....maybe the demon is right..'

I shake off the thoughts and begin cutting the neck. "A-Aniki! Do something!" The demon shouts to the one behind me.

I cut the head off.

I quickly stand up and begin running down the stairs. "You'll pay for that bitch!!" The demon shouts chasing me. I grab my guns off the couch.

"Bye bye~"

I shoot twice, one shot from each gun but miss. I try to shoot again.

Click click

"I'm...out of bullets...?"

The demon raises his hand, pointing it right at me.

Boom.

The whole house explodes, sending me flying into a tree nearby.

--

Sorry its short

~Jean