Part 11: "Y/N my child, please remove the banadages.." -Master Ubuyashiki

Y/N's POV
7AM

I had just finished getting ready and had made the bed. "Psst! Tengen! Wake the hell up!" I shout, waking up Uzui who was fast asleep on a chair.

"We should get heading to base-" "Caw Caw!! Y/N Shinazugawa, Tengen Uzui! Master Ubuyashiki has called a meeting!!" My crow cuts me off flying in alongside Uzui's crow. "Hey!! Get this damn crow out of here!" Makio shouts outside the room.

Uzui and I walk out of the room.

"Good morning Y/N!, Tengen!" Suma shouts smiling. "Good morning" Uzui an do say. "Why dont you two sit and eat something?" Hinatsaru asks. "Actually, we have a meeting, thank you though!" Uzui says , giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Lets get going Y/N, love you girls!" He shouts.

We begin walking down the path. "Who's yelling so much..?" I ask. "I don't know, I think people may have found what used to be your house." Uzui says.

"Hey that's her!! The home owner!!" Someone a few feet from us shouts. A bunch of people run over.

"Where were you when the house exploded?!" "Inside" I say bluntly. "Where are you staying now!! Where are you heading?!"

"I'm staying with him" I say pointing at Uzui. "Are you two married?" Someone asks. "No!! He's 28 and I'm 16!!" I shout (just pretend he's 28 😭)

"where are you going?" "Work" "what is your job?" "If you don't get out of my face I will not hesitate to kill you all." I say pulling one of my guns out. They all back up.

"lets go Uzui" I say as I put my gun in the casing.

--- (at base)

Uzui and I finally reach base and walk through the large rusted doors.

It didn't take much time to run into Sanemi and Gyomei. "Oi Y/N! What the hell happened to your face? What's with the cuts and bruises?" I look down, somewhat remembering the night before.

"A demon, two demons showed up at her house, she managed to kill one but the other unflamboyantly blew up the house" Uzui says. "She stayed the night at my house, don't worry you angered midget, me and my flashy wives have been takings good care of her" Uzui says.

"Hey!! I am NOT a midget!!" "Shinazugawa, please calm down" Gyomei says. He sits and pouts.

Uzui's crow flies towards me and sits in my hand.

everyone arrives

"Hello my children" Master says. "Greetings master" we all reply.

"A report from an outside source has told me of a sad incident...." Master says. "Huh?" I reply. "They did not say who...but, among the ten of you...someone has been caught self harming by another hashira and a non-slayer.."

I stand there frozen.

(I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS AND THE NEXT DRAWING IN HERE -Jean, aka the not so artistic one)

I look up at Uzui. 'You told him?' I mouth. He shakes his head 'no'.

"I will give you all a moment to discuss.."

I pull Uzui to the side. "The only person who came in the room after that was Suma...and she sounded nervous when she spoke..." I whisper.

"Can you all form a line?" Master asks. We all get in a line. "...can you call me for a mission in about two minutes..?" I whisper to Uzui's crow. ,"sure thing!" It shouts, making everyone look at me.

It flies away.

"Y/N, please come here" I nod and walk to him. I sit next to him, sweat dripping down my face.

"please pull up your Haori sleeves.." I nod and do as so.

"Y/N my child, please remove the bandages.."

I stare at him in fear and sadness

"Caw caw! Y/N Shinazugawa! a demon was spotted near the remains of your estate!! Head there now!!" X2 (repeat)

"I-I guess have have to go...heh" "after I check you" he says.

He begins unwrapping my bandages. He feels around causing me to wince in pain.His daughter whispers into his ear and he rewraps my bandages.

"Y/N, head to the butterfly mansion..." He says. I bow and walk out through a door in the back of the room.

"Just my damn luck..." I mutter under my breath. "Y/N-san~ wait up!" Shinobu yells running up, with Sanemi following.

+--

Hii!!!

I worked really hard on these drawings, although I'm not as good as Papi

This is papi's compared to..

Mine

I think there is quite a obvious difference lol

~Jean