Detained

Will Pov

I woke up again from the cold but this time I was in a cage. I panicked and noticed that I was alone in the cage. I looked around and saw malcolm next to my cage.

''Will, you're finally awake. This place is horrible!'' Malcolm said holding the bars.

"Here I see right now! Do you know where Caesar is?'' I asked scared.

"I don't know where exactly but I saw that they took him inside," he replied.

''This is all my fault! We shouldn't have gone into action right away! Agh!'' I shouted hitting the bars.

''Will it's not your fault! It's mine, I wanted to get rid of the factory quickly, but I overdid it,'' he said sadly.

I sat on the floor clutching my head.

''I just hope he's okay,'' I said.

As I looked around I saw that some captive apes were looking at us. I recognized Koba among them. After a few minutes of silence, he spoke.

''Thank...you...Will,'' he said and Malcolm and I looked at him in surprise as did the other apes.

"We....will....win," he added and we smiled.

"Yes we will," I replied.

Caesar Pov

I was in prison, like the other apes. I saw Will lying in a cage on that cold floor. I wanted to hug him tight making him safe in my arms but the people took me inside this factory. A soldier and a gorilla stood next to me. I was in chains. We stood like that for a few minutes in a room, probably waiting for their boss. Then a bald man a little older than Will appeared wearing a gray t-shirt. I saw that he was holding some pieces that were on the card on the table. Probably some plan of his for war.

''Interfere with the work again I'll begin slaughtering the apes one by one understand? Need that wall,'' he said.

''Apes..need..food..and...water,'' I said noticing before I was brought in how hard some of the apes were working.

''They will get food and water when they finish their work,'' he replied.

''Apes...eats..food...and...water...or... they..cannot...finish,'' I replied.

''You're very emotional. What makes you think you're in a position to make demands?'' He asked.

''Okay, let's go," whisper the soldier, fearing for me somehow.

''The...soldiers...who...are...coming...here, they're..not...coming...to...join...you. Are...they? I...saw...a...man...outside...on..the..wall.....preparing...for...battle,'' I said.

''They told me you were smart but that's impressive. No, they won't be joining me,'' he replied.

''They're....against....you,'' I said.

''They fear me,'' he said.

''Because...you...kill...your...own...men. We...found...bodies. Something..... wrong...with....these...men,'' I replied.

''Jesus Christ you are impressive. Well, you paint quiet a picture what you must think of me,'' he replied.

Then he started talking about how he met a couple of these people and how they tried to persuade him to stop this war.

''What did I do preacher?'' He asked the soldier.

''Insober their heads sir,'' he replied.

''Expect for the one I spared. If they wanted to leave on my command, they have to meet me here,'' he said.

Then he moved closer to me.

''This is a holy war. All of human history had led to this moment. For our lose, it will be the last of our kind. It will be a planet of apes. Look at you. You think I'm sick, don't you? I didn't mean to kill your son but if his destiny was like that, I'm glad I did it,'' he said and I attacked him.

He fell to the floor as the gorillas and the soldier pulled me off him.

''SO EMOTIONAL!'' He yelled.

''See how conflicted you are. You're confused in your purpose. You're angry on me for something I did that was an act of war. But you're taking this all much too personally. What do you think my men could have done to your apes if you haved killed me? As if killing me is more important than.....your beloved?'' He said and I glared at him.

''One of yours told me you had a lover, is that right?" He asked and I scowled at him.

The gorilla and the soldier pulled me back, holding the chains tight.

''How nice it would be for the two of us to meet,'' he said.

"Don't....touch....him!" I shouted and he smirked.

''We'll see more about that. Take him!" He shouted and we headed back.