Message

Will Pov

Although nothing happened to us and although no one was injured during the shooting in the forest, we are still shaken. The only thing we know is that a war is coming, a great war that Dreyfus is making. And we all don't want war, but peace. But now all hopes for peace have sunk, at least for me. It is impossible to restore peace if your enemies will not allow it. That's why we have to go to war to restore the peace that used to be on this earth. We have to go to that terrible war even though we know that we can lose our lives and our loved ones.

"Hey, are you okay?" Malcolm asked me, seeing that I was quiet.

"Honestly, I'm not well. I'm afraid that Dreyfus is planning a war,'' I replied sadly.

"That's for sure, but maybe there's a way we can stop him," Malcolm said and I looked at him a little enthusiastically.

"Which way?" I asked him curiously.

His attempt to speak failed because we were interrupted by a bullet. After we started, we looked down to see four men and a black gorilla. When we went down we saw them being captured by apes. Caesar went to them and so did we. From the first I thought that they would forbid me to walk to Caesar right away, but they didn't, in fact they let me go or moved away from fear. Caesar showed me his hand behind him and I did what he wanted. He thought I should stand behind him to protect me from people. I find it a protective and gentle way of defense. In addition to the apes that were next to us, there was a maurice and a white gorilla.

''Y-your Ceasar,'' said one man looking at him.

''We been searching for you for so long. I heard you had a hidden command piece, we could never find it. Some of us started to think that you might be dead--'' he was about to say the end, but his colleague stopped him, muttering something to him.

''They're animals,'' he said and I glared at him.

''It's gonna slother us,'' he added and Caesar looked at him angrily.

''I..do...not...start...this...war. Now...I...fight...only...to...protect..the....apes,'' Caesar said.

''Yeah? What about him?'' He said pointing to the black gorilla kneeling with them.

 ''I....know...these...apes. They... tried..to...kill...me,'' Caesar said and I looked scared at that gorilla.

''They...fear...what..I..wil...do...to.....them. So...now...they...serve.... you...just...to....survive,'' he added.

''They..don't...fear...you,'' that gorilla said.

''You..must..fear. You...think...woods...can...protect...you? Humans...destroy....you. They...could..has...all...the...power. Everything..they...say...first...Caesar...
die,'' he said and the apes started howling.

The ape that was next to him hit him with a spear and he fell to the floor. Caesar signaled for him to be picked up and for a gorilla named Winter to escort him out. In the end, the monkeys tied the men on the horses.

''You let us go?'' The man asked.

''You...have...seen...me...now....and...I have...a.....message...for...him. Leave..us..the..woods..and..the..killing.....can...stop,'' he said and signaled to the ape for the horses to start.

~~~

>Winter<

Age: 19
Family: none
Friends: Caesar, Blue Eyes, Maurice, Koba, other apes

Age: 19Family: noneFriends: Caesar, Blue Eyes, Maurice, Koba, other apes