It's over, goodbye hometown

Will Pov

I woke up because I smelled smoke. I barely opened my eyes and saw something terrible. Our entire city was destroyed. Everything, there was nothing left, at least fas as I could see. I thought of getting up myself, but I couldn't move. I looked at my feet and saw that a part of the builiding was lying on top of me. When I moved my lef I realized that I had something in it. I started to panic and tried to get out. After a few tries I succeeded. I looked at the leg and saw a large piece of glass in it.

I put my hand on the glass and hel it tightly. Okay, this is going to hurt a little. I suddenly pulled the glass out of my leg and cried out in pain. After a few seconds of relief, I got up. I looked around only to see a lot og dead people. As I walked around them, I looked anywhere but at them. I couldn't think of positive things right now, unfortunately.

I entered a building and tried to find some valuable things. Then my stomach answered, great bow I'm hungry. I found a bottle of water and immediately drank it. After a little refreshing drink, I headed home quickly. After 15 minutes of brisk walking, I reached my house and went inside. I quickly put the mask on my face so as not to inhale this nasty gas. I took a backpack and put inside the things I consider the most important.

I can't stay in this house

I said to myself. I walked into the living room and then I saw something. A picture of me and Caesar on the table. I took it in my hands and smiled. I miss you bud. I also put the picture in my backpack and searched further. After 10 minutes I searched everything and sighed. I left the house and looked at the city. Then I turned and looked at my house. My old but beautiful house will never be forgotten. Although the situation is bad, I headed to the bridge with the hope of a better life.

The way to the bridge was terrible. I saw too many dead people and children. And I still couldn't help them. My thoughts began to look at death, but I shook my head to forget it. I saw a small shop and hurried to it. My knee still hurt, but when it comesto food, nothing can stop you. When I entered the store I rushed towards some snacks. Although I would rather eat something specific and not sweet, but now it doesn't matter. I quickly rushed to the machine where the drinks were. There was no electricity, so the drinks were not cold. I didn't take too many bottles so my backpack wouldn't be heavy.

There were trees near the shop, so I rushed towards it. As soon as I saw a couple of apples on the tree, my smile returned. I climbed as high as I could and grabbed a couple of apples. Since there was no water, I could not wash them. I put a couple of them in my backpack while eating one on the way.

~~~

>Will Rodman<

Age: 20
Wife: dead
Adopted son: Caesar
Family: none

Age: 20Wife: deadAdopted son: CaesarFamily: none