Tour around the village

Will Pov

He was probably mad at me for being here. And I must say that it has the right to be. Who knows what people did to him to have such wounds, so it's no wonder. When Caesar sat down next to us, after a few minutes his son came. After the sign language, which I no longer understand, Caesar stood up and looked at me.

"Come, let me..... show you..... village," he told me.

"Okay sure," I replied.

I got up and followed Caesar. It didn't bother me that he wasn't walking as fast as a man can, I was enjoying the nature as I walked slowly behind him. Considering that his son was not afraid of me, he walked to me. I was happy that at least he didn't see me as a threat. After half an hour of getting to know his village, we started for the upper part. Their village was not that big, but at least it was there. Their village was spread out everywhere on this big rock where we stand. Like skyscrapers and hotel rooms, only this is on the stone and there is not so much distance between the tenants.

We came to the largest part of the rock where there were a couple of apes. Above us, the timbers were tightly connected. When we reached a certain part, we stopped. Caesar looked at the empty part of the leaves that was on the floor.

"My wife..... died because.....people," he said.

I looked sadly at that place and then at him.

"I'm sorry for your loss," I said.

"Not all people are bad, believe me," I added.

"I know, there.... many like you," he said looking at me.

I smiled when I heard that Caesar still saw me as a good person. We came to the edge of the rock and I looked at the whole village.

"Wow, your village is beautiful," I told him.

"Took us....long time....build it," he answered.

"As soon as I fix that broken part, everything will be whole," I added.

Caesar looked at me and seemed to smile somehow?

"Yes," he replied.

''Need.... help?'' He asked me.

"Maybe for the wood because I won't be able to lift it,'' I told him and then we laughed.

''But I'll need to get to the city for the materials,'' I told him.

''It will take us quite a while to get to town," I added.

''We....try get there.... soon,'' he replied.

After a few minutes we went to the lower part of the rock. I noticed that the night was slowly falling. When we got down I saw that the koba looked at me angrily and then looked away. Caesar noticed it.

"Does koba speak english as well as you?" I asked him.

''He..... don't.... know, but....understands," he said, looking at me.

''May I talk to him? I can help him with his wounds,'' I told Caesar.

"Wait.... here," he told me.

He came to the koba and they began to communicate using sign language. I noticed that koba was close to caesar. After the conversation, he looked at me. Then they both came to me.