Sleepover

Will Pov

While walking up to Malcolm blue eyes he jumped on my shoulder and I smiled.

"Oh hey," I told him sitting on the tree.

"What's his name?" Malcolm asked.

"Blue eyes," I replied as he moved from my shoulder to my lap.

Then Alexander came to us.

"Yes?" Malcolm asked his son.

"I would like to know something, but I don't know if you would be angry," he said.

"Say it, son," he replied.

"I would like to know who is stronger than the two of you like arm wrestling," he said and we looked at him in surprise.

"Okay, we can," I said.

"Are you sure?" Malcolm asked and I nodded.

We sat down on opposite sides of the tree while Caesar looked at us strangely. After we put our hands together Caesar came to us. He looked at us with blue eyes in surprise as he sat on my shoulder. We put the other hand next to our elbow, which was on the tree, so that our hand would not slip.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1, go!", Alexander counted and I got ready.

I pushed my hand down as hard as I could. After a few difficult seconds of holding hands, Malcolm won. We laughed and then I noticed that Caesar was looking at how Malcolm was still holding my hand. Malcolm noticed the same thing and removed his hand.

"We.....should....go.....now,'' Caesar said to me who nodded.

"Can they sleep in your home at least for this day?" I asked him and he looked at me.

 "Ours.....can," he replied, and I immediately informed them.

On the way home, I stopped something that Caesar also noticed. I took my foot off it and noticed it was a hazelnut. I removed the peel from the fruit and split the fruit in half.

"This is a hazel," I said, giving one half of my Blue eyes and the other to Caesar.

I picked up a couple on the way while they ate. When we came back to the home, many apes looked at Malcolm and his family strangely, some even scared.

"Follow me" I said to Malcolm as I could see he was a bit scared who just nodded.

When we reached a certain part of the stone, we sat down.

"Your home is beautiful," Malcolm said to Caesar who looked at him.

"Thank....you," he replied.

Then Malcolm and I started talking. I even showed him my work even though I knew he didn't know these things that scientists deal with.

"Wow, this is great. So you spent almost every day doing these tasks?" He asked me and I nodded.

Then I noticed that most of the apes had already littered, only Caesar didn't. Why? Was he waiting for us, or maybe me? I just knew it was time for bed. I lay down on the rock and so did Malcolm and his family soon after. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes I felt a soft fur behind me. Caesar probably hugged me while I slept. Maybe so that I don't feel cold or because he likes me? I stopped my thoughts and fell asleep after a few minutes.