Captured

Will Pov

I woke up because I felt cold on me. As I opened my eyes I saw snow. I stood up suddenly and looked round. eerything was almost full of snow. I woke up Caesar first and then Malcolm and his family.

''Wake up quickly!'' I said to Malcolm as I wiggled his shoulders.

''What?'' he asked sleepily but woke up after a few seconds.

''What happened here?!'' He shouted.

''Shhh! You'll wake the others up, be quiet. I don'tknow, it looks like it started snowing yesterday,'' I replied and then I looked at Caesar.

''Caesar, wake up,'' I said caressing his face.

After he woke up, the other apes woke up.

''Are...you...cold?'' Caesar asked me, bringing me close to him.

''A little,'' I replied.

''Let...me...warm...you...up,'' he said, hugging me tightly.

''Thank..you,'' I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

After a few minutes of hugging, I felt warmth. I moved my face closer to Caesar's neck as he patted my back.

''I think we should go now,'' Malcolm said and we parted from the hug.

''Okay, where should we go now?'' I asked putting my jacket on.

''We have a small hill next to the factory, but we can't all fit,'' Malcolm said.

Then Caesar signaled to the others to stay. Caesar, me, Malcolm, Koba and a couple of apes left, while Maurice stayed with Malcolm's family. When we got to that small hill we hid. I took out my sniper rifle and cautiously looked to see if anyone had notice us. When I made sure that no one had seen us, I aimed at the factory.

''There are many soldiers there, how are we going to get in?'' I asked desperately.

''We have to be patient, we will find a way,'' Malcolm replied.

After looking around a lot, I gave the binoculars to Caesar so he could see.

''Wait, wait, wait!'' Malcolm said in surprise.

We looked at him curiously.

''This is not Dreyfus! This is someone else,'' he said and I looked again with the sniper.

''Who..is...he?'' Caesar asked Malcolm.

''Someone far more dangerous than Dreyfus, but I don't know who,'' he replied.

''Dangerous or not I don't care, we'll stop him,'' I said.

''Will, do you see what he looks like? That dude is probably a psychopath! We have to be careful!'' Malcolm said and I sighed.

We talked for ten minutes about how to get in there without anyone noticing us. In the end, we archived nothing. I was just about to speak, but something surprised us. A black gorilla with a couple of apes jumped in front of us making us scared. They started howling and Malcolm and I got scared. Caesar and KOba came to our defense. We got up quickly and took our pistols in our hands. ''Go away!'' I yelled at the gorilla pointing the gun at him. He didn'tlisten to me or maybe he didn't understand me so he hit Caesar and he fell to the floor.

''Caesar!'' I cried sadly looking at him.

I got angry and snapped at the gorilla, who was eventually saved by a ape. The ape remained on that icy floor covered in blood while the gorilla looked at me angrily. Koba howled back at them and started attacking them. When I qucikly reached Caesar, I knelt down next to him to see if he was okay.

''C-caesar are you o-okay?'' I asked trembling.

He got up and put me behind him to protect me.

''Yes...stay...behind...me,'' he said and I obeyed.

I saw that Malcolm was fighting a ape so I decided to protect him. While I still remained as Caesar, I shot that ape. I ended up kiiling him and Malcolm looked at me and thanked me. Just as one ape was about to jump on me, I ducked down in fear and out my hands on my head. When I didn't feel anything, I looked at Caesar holding his neck.

 ''You..dare..to..attcak...my...queen!'' He shouted at the ape and threw him a few meters away from us.

He pulled my hand so i could get up and stayed bymy side.

When Malcolm was about to run to us, a gorilla followed him. Although mylegswere shaking, I did something. I knew I couldn't push him away, so I shoot him in the shoulder with the rifle.

 ''Let's go back!'' I shouted and just as we turned around we saw five gorillas.

While we were running in the one direction, a gorilla caught me and pulled me up, grabbing my jacket.

''Let...him...go!'' Caesar shouted and jumped on the gorilla.

The other two gorillas caught him and pulled him back. Malcolm was caught by two apes and brought to us. Then suddenly everything went black.