" Oh..." She said a little worried. " Why ?"

" I don't know. Stress. Work. I am having way too much headache since last fifteen days and..."

" Fifteen days ? You...you were here. You didn't tell me !"

" I wasn't much bothered." Aniruddh said tapping his pen to the side of the table.

" How can you say that ?"

" What ? You were with me so it didn't bother me much."

She didn't know to feel happy or be angry at him. " Go to a doctor." She scolded.

" I don't need a doctor. I need a good sleep."

" So do one thing. Drink hot milk before bed."

" Really ?" He asked sarcastically, smiling at his cute wife. " And ?"

" And don't drink tea in the evening. And...and..."

" How about I come back and you give me a head massage ?"

" Pati Babu ! Don't joke."

" I am not ! I just need to...come back. I will be fine when you...you..." Aniruddh didn't know if he should say it. Say he missed her in these lonely nights. Being in haveli he atleast knew she was a few rooms away. But here... He had started to feel an urge to sleep beside her. Holding her. Maybe that is what he needed.

" Pati Babu...go to a doctor."

" Ok. Ok." He sighed. His thoughts dying on his lips.

Som had heard his Dada called and came to talk to him only to see Bondita holding the telephone.

" Bondita..." Aniruddh closed his eyes. " When I come back..."

" Boudi." Som called softly. Bondita looked up startled.

" Can I kiss you ?" Aniruddh finished and regretted immediately.

Bondita felt as if her brain had stopped working. Even in imagination she had not thought of him saying anything like that. Ever. And Som Dada standing right there, she just prayed her emotions were not reflecting on her cheeks.

" Bondita...?" Aniruddh held his breath. Just a cheek kiss like she gave him. That was what he would start with. But...she won't like it ?

" Hmmm..." She replied.

" Are you ok ?"

" Hmmm..."

Aniruddh heart some shuffling from the other side. " Is there someone else there Bondita."

" Ji."

" Oh... Ok. Don't... don't worry about anything I said. Ok ?" He shook his head with disappointment he felt in his self.

" Here. Som Dada wants to talk to you."

That night sleep didn't come easy to Bondita.

One more week passed.

" Don't worry Bondita." Binoy said to her on a Sunday morning as she served him tea in the drawing room.

At this point Bondita didn't have to think about what he was referring to. Every one knew she was waiting his arrival. And that was worried about his health and headaches.

" I am going to Calcutta today." Every one looked up surprised.

" Today ? Binoy you didn't tell me !" Trilochan exclaimed.

" There has opened a very good business opportunity and I got the telegram just yesterday. I have to go. And I will stay with Aniruddh." He said looking at Bondita. " And tell him how his wife is worried about him." He said with a smile and Bondita covered her face with her pallu leaving the room silently. But content. She hurriedly prepared food for her Sasurji with help of her Didi and packed something for her Pati Babu too. She knew he would love it.