65

Aniruddh and Bondita sat in the study and room respectively. He had been deep in thinking, his every thought, every perception turned up side down. Bondita... wanted him that night, though not for explicit reasons, but she did.
She.Did. He sat there with his face in his hands for long. He would not go so far as to think such young a girl had developed sexual desires for him. That was absurd. But she had started noticing the difference. And had started accepting it like a girl her age did. She was no women with raging sexual fantasies nor did she hint to it in anyway in whatever she told him but she was now a girl mature enough to understand that.

A girl of any age could understand a wrong touch, can understand the man touching like that is wrong. Any girl... even the little ones. But to understand a desirable touch and to relish it, to know what the man intends is intemate in nature and accept it for what it is...only a girl who has matured in a certain way can know. Every girl reaches that stage someday.
Bondita knew and understood he wanted more that night and she didn't hate it. She understood where this was headed, maybe not the details, and gave herself to him...

She gave herself to him...and didn't tell him about it. He had been thinking for past more than a month that he raped her... when...he didn't.

He was not a rapist but she didn't...tell him.

Why...?!!!?
WHY...!!??

He angrily pushed the things on his centre table to the floor.

"Don't think...low of me." Her words came back to him.

Kicking the articles on the floor in his way, he stormed out of the study. It was nearly dinner time. She must be in the dinning room. She wasn't allowed in the kitchen yet, she was on her cycles still. The table was almost set with Kaka and Baba sitting as Sampoorna placed the food on the table.

" I was just about to call you Aniruddh." She said with a smile but it faded looking at his red eyes. Everyone stared at him.

" Bondita." Just one word did he utter.

" She said she was not hungry when Koyeli went to get her." Sampoorna replied. Women not in kitchen meant she was on her periods and not be forced much. " I will send a plate up with Koyeli."

" After an hour." He said trying to not unload his anger where it didn't belong and left for her room. He knew she would make a fuss for not eating today. He was going to ram the food down her throat today if need be. He had been lenient on her for past months for obvious reasons but today she crossed lines. She talked of her character. And...and...she talked of dying for the first time today infront of him. Children thinking of death. What made her think she would say something like that and walk away without consequences.

Aniruddh reached the door that led to the balcony adjecent to her room. A secluded area just like his corridor that had his room, a store room and a balcony all behind a gate. He locked the door behind him cutting any route between the area and haveli remembering how they were distributed earlier.

Bondita lay on her stomach on her bed, lost. Tears had dried and brain was numb. Too numb that it startled the soul out of her when a fist came ramming on the door. It could be no one else. She got to her foot and ran to the door as the second knock came down angry. She was so scared.

She knew who it was. She had not locked the door to keep him out neither did she plan on making him wait but she was scared now. This was it. The punishment for the pain she caused him unknowingly. She has to face the consequences now.
But...she won't be able to look at him. Hatred, distrust... maybe even disgust.
She opened the door fearing him breaking a glass or two with his punch like knock.