Chapter 41: Final Showdown

⚠️TORTURE⚠️

Voices are floating around Peters head as an endless amount of torture fills through the pain Peter is enduring.

"YOU ARE JUST A SCARED LITTE BOY!!" Beck screams.

"Norman is going to be unstoppable" Otto warns.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The goblin cackles.

"KID?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tony shouts.

"TONY?! I-I'M HERE!! PLEASE HELP ME!!" Peter begs right before his own scream cuts himself off as pain is coursing through his body.

"With great power comes great responsibility" Uncle Ben struggles to say while he's slowly dying.

"TOO WEAK TO SAVE EVERYONE!!" Norman screams.

"The spider was meant for you. It was always meant for you" his father informs him.

"We believe in you Peter. You can do this!" His mother encourages.

"FREAK!!" Chris hollers making Peter feel another burst of pain.

"I don't know if I'm going to win this battle but I promise I'll keep fighting" Peter hears his own voice say even though he knows he isn't talking cause the screams filling in his ears are his.

"I love you loser" Mj admits.

"Guy in the chair!" Ned smiles wide.

'Is this what dying feels like?' Peter thinks but it feels like it's echoing in his head.

"And I wanted you to be better" Tony corrects.

"It's just you and me" May points between them.

"Because I will kill you and anyone you care about" Toomes threatens.

"Nice work today младенец паук" Nat compliments.

"Adorable little puppy!" Clint teases.

"The one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying" Norman hisses.

"I'm sorry for all of this" Otto apologizes.

"Illusions are like mind games. They're tricks to the human eye" Beck compares.

"The time is ticking. Tick...Tock..." Norman ticks as Peter can hear a distant clock sound.

Peter springs up in his bed, almost catapulting himself to the ceiling but luckily his stickiness to the bed avoids that. Peter quickly catches on that he's breathing heavily so he sucks in a deep breath, holds it in and then releases it for a few seconds. After he calms down, he wipes his sweaty and tearful face, letting himself lean against his head board.

Peter glances at his phone that is still charging when he notices a note.

Run while you still can.

Peter grabs the note and a pencil and writes the date, checking his phone. It's Thursday, March 7th at 3:48 in the morning and time is running out. Who knows how many days he has left before Norman attacks.

Peter places the note, pencil and his phone on his dresser when he spots the notebook of letters he wrote to everyone. He had luckily finished them earlier so he doesn't need to worry about them and honestly, he shouldn't have to be worrying. He can do this. Whenever this fight is, he can do it. 

            <><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You alright over there?" May asks.