Taehyung after so many glarings from jin and yoongi get the guts to speak but quickly shut his mouth seeing Enya already looking  at him with the same cold eyes which she showed them when they first meet .

He took a deep breath then said '' Enya how are - '' but got cut off by her saying '' I am tired get out everyone '' she said then lay back and closed her eyes .

Everyone sigh then left half heartly while looking sympathy look to taehyung who tried his best not to cry in front of her .

After everyone left a nasty smirk formed on her face as she removed  the wires connected to her body .

After sleeping sometime she opened her eyes and found a hand creasing her cheeks and someone peaking her for head . she slowly opened her eyes amd found him looking at her with teary eyes and when he saw her opening her eyes he burst into tears while hugging her carefully .

Her eyes soften while she awkwardly tried to pat his back .

'' c-calm down.'' She whisper

After some time he calm down then look at her with hiz red eyes .

''Are you okay ? '' he asked her while hiccupping

'' fine .'' she said and he crease her face which is almost covered with bruises .

'' Enya are you-'' Hoseok came inside but stopped talking when he saw yibo inside .

'' oh yibo you are here ? ''
'' um yeah hyung I just came inside ..''

'' Enya you know he have been crying since he get to know about you but didn't able to come earlier as his flight suddenly changed because of weather . ''

'' yeah you know he was crying on the phone too .'' namjoon said while coming inside the room and joining the conversation .

''Um I will go and get something for you to eat . '' yibo quickly dashed out with red cheeks out of embracement .

Namjoon and Hoseok burst  laughing .

'' Enya you know first we didn't like him but now seeing how much he love you make me feel like he is the only on who can love you the most . .....after us ..'' Namjoon said and Hoseok laughed at the last line.

Enya just roll her eyes at them .

                                *

1 WEEK LATER

Going inside the room full of screams the man pushed the door with his leg and stand on the doorframe leaning at it with a  sick smile on his face .

'' acting tough ? '' he mock her .

He said then again press the button of remote in his hand which made her scream louder .

There he is standing a 21 year old young man  Lee Taemin  son of Enya 's father ..
confused? .

''Ook ok stop screaming although its sound melodic to my ears but its annoying '' he said while scrunched his face .

'' well father asked me to show you something . .. You know Enya and justin are enjoying way too much with their families . '' he said with  smile .

''Here .'' he said and threw a phone at her .

She weekly picked the phone with shaky hands but looked at the pictures and videos .

She saw a photo of Enya and justin hugging . yibo kissing her cheeks .
Her all brothers giving her hugs and for head kisses showing affection .

She held the phone so tightly in her hand almost breaking its screen .

'' Mine .''

*

This whole week Enya started to get better but didn't talk to Taehyung at all .
He did try but nothing worked . yibo didn't left her side at any cost almost sticking to her 24/7 along with her other brother who is just too clingy according to her .

KIM MANSHION

DINNER TABLE

9:10 PM

'' Enya here eat this . '' jin served her a walnut dish .

She ate a little then took out ger phone and starts scrolling it without even giving any reaction of jin .

He is not hurt by all this anymore . they are now used to it . but what bothers jin was she never did complement his food though but they know that whenever she eat food made by him she will not use phone or more specifically she always just concentrate on her fruit .

But this oast week was a little strange to them all.

They felt like they dont know her anymore .

She was about to eat another spoon but a hand stopped her .
She look up annoyed and saw yibo . Her face become normal again .

This is also strange to them .

'' you can eat walnuts now . ?'' He asked her seriously .

She look a little uneasy but played it cool '' yeah I always eat that .'' she replied which made a frown creapt on his face .

'' but weren't you alergic to it . ?''

''Uh ... I am fine now . '' she replied then left that place and went to her room .

She went inside the bathroom and look at the mirror in front of her .

*

Tbc 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️

sorry for late update but I have my exams soon so I am little busy preparing for it . sorry again .