Chapter 35 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Sergio: for me she will always remain a little girl! (he said smiling)

I laugh.

A few minutes later :

Paula: Mom!

Me: They have arrived. (I say to Sergio)

He smiles. Paula and my mother come into the bedroom.

Paula: Dad! Mom ! I missed you ! (She said throwing herself into her daddy's arms)

Sergio: I hope you had fun!

Marivi: Raquel? Are you fine ? You are very pale my daughter! (She says caressing my cheek)

Me: It's normal since I just gave birth.

My mother and my daughter look at me surprised.

Paula: and... where are my little brother and my little sister?

Sergio: In their bedroom.

Paula runs off to the babies' room.

Marivi: but... but why didn't you call me!?

Me: I'm sorry mum but... I'm the one who asked Sergio to tell you to go to the amusement park, so you won't be afraid for me... I'm really sorry.

Marivi: it doesn't matter my daughter, the most important thing is are you okay now?

Me: Yes, I'm fine.

Marivi: and the babies? (She asked looking at me and Sergio)

Sergio: Lucia is fine and Ilyan...he's better now...

Marivi: Are you hiding something from me?

I start to cry.

Me: we almost lost our little boy.... he's in an incubator now...

Marivi: oh my poor children! Come over there! (She said before taking Sergio and me in her arms) I'm so sorry you went through this, but I'm sure your baby is a warrior and will soon become very strong like his parents.

Me: I love you mom...

Marivi: I love you too my daughter... now I'm going leave! I will join Paula to see my grandchildren!

I smile and my mother comes out of the room.

Me: Sergio...I want to see my babies...

Sergio: do you want me to bring them here?

Me: yes!

Sergio: ok, I will ask them to move everything here. (He says leaving the room)

And after a few minutes, Sergio comes back with Lucia in his arms, a nurse was carrying Ilyan in hers and the others come a few seconds later to set up the incubator and everything.

Me: Madam, please can I see my little boy before you put him back in the incubator?

Nurse: yes! You can even carry him!

A big smile appears on my face, the nurse gives me my little baby.

Me: Sergio look how handsome he is... he looks like you...

And as if he recognized my voice Ilyan opens his small eyes.

Sergio: Oh! He opened his eyes! (He said with Lucia still in his arms)

I smile.

Me: hello my love... (I say while kissing his little cheek)

Sergio: they are adorable...

Me: yes...I love them so much...I can't live without them anymore...

Sergio: Me too... (he says kissing Lucia's cheek)

Paula comes running into the room.

Paula: Oh! They are there ! I went to change and when I came back I didn't find them in their room! I looked for them everywhere! (She says before kissing her little brother's hand)

I smile.

Paula: Is he better? (She asked pointing to her little brother)

Me: yes, don't worry my love.

Sergio: do you want to carry your little sister?

Paula: Can I!?

Sergio: yes! But can you sit next to your mommy before I give her to you?

Paula: yes!

She sits next to me and Sergio gently puts Lucia in her arms and shows her how to carry her correctly.
I smile with tears in my eyes moved to have all my children next to me.

Me: I love you so much... (I say before kissing each one of my children)

Sergio: and me? Where is my kiss?

I laugh.

Me: Say, you're jealous of your own children...

He smiles.

Me: come here. (I say before kissing him)

And he kisses in turn each one of his children then he sits down next to us.

Maria: Oh! how beautiful you are! I need to take a picture of you!

Sergio: that's a very good idea! But you have to be with us in this picture! Wait a second! (he says before quickly leaving the room)

He returns a few minutes later with a nurse.

Sergio: she's going to take our picture! (He says giving her his phone)

He repositions himself next to us and my mother sits on a chair next to him.

Nurse: smile!

We do it, she takes our picture and she gives the phone back to Sergio.

Nurse: you are so cute.

Me: thank you!

We look at the photo, it was too beautiful!

Sergio: it's so beautiful!

Me, Paula and Marivi: yes!

And from that day we all knew that our life will never be the same, it will be better...
I look at Sergio and he smiles at me.

Sergio: Thank you Raquel.

Me: why ?

Sergio: for giving me the chance to be a father of three wonderful children... for changing my life better and better... I love you Raquel... I love you more than anything, you are my love, my soulmate, my everything...

Me: I love you too my love.... I love you so much!

And that's how our best life started.

THE END.

__________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this last chapter! ❤

And yes, we have reached the end of this story... but if you want a Volume 2 in which I will write about the life of our favorite couple with their children and all, do not hesitate to tell me in the comments and subscribe to my account to stay updated. 😊❤

I love you. 💗