Chapter 25 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Raquel's point of view:

The gang will arrive today, Sergio has already gone to the airport to welcome them, we are very happy, we haven't seen them for about two months, we missed them so much, and today is when we're going to tell them the news about my pregnancy, well it's already visible so we won't need to tell them that I'm pregnant, we're mainly going to tell them that we're going to have twins, and speaking of the twins, this week Sergio really showed me that he will be a doting father, HE EMPTYED ALL THE BABY CLOTHING STORES!

Flashback: one day after the ultrasound.

We're in a baby store, since yesterday me and Sergio agreed when we're going to buy clothes for the twins today. Sergio behaves like a child as soon as we enter this store, he wants to buy everything!

Me: Sergio it's not worth buying a lot of newborn clothes babies grow up fast. (I say trying to convince him)

Sergio: Raquel they are cute and I only took 40 clothes for Lucia and 40 clothes for Ilyan it's nothing I think I'll add 10...

I cut him off.

Me: Sergio! But are you crazy or what? Even if we have a lot of money, that doesn't mean we'll buy clothes that our children will never wear! It is a waste !

Sergio: But Raquel, I don't want them to miss anything!

I huff, and head for the exit, Sergio grabs my arm.

Sergio: Raquel... can I swap them with bigger clothes? (He said looking at me softly)

I laugh, despite everything he's cute.

Raquel: Okay but...

He cuts me off.

Sergio: Raquel is non-negotiable. (He said smiling)

I laugh, and lightly smack him on his arm.

Rachel: Hey! This is my sentence! You stole it from me! (I say falsely offended)

Sergio: It's okay, it's okay...

I laugh.

Sergio: so now I'm going to take clothes from 3 months up to 3 years or maybe more and I'm going to buy them toys too! Lots of toys!

He goes to choose them.

Me: that's not true...

Sergio: Raquel! Come ! You have to see this, it's so cute!

End of flashback.

And from that day on, Sergio comes home every day with bags full of baby clothes or toys... and we've already made their rooms.

Sergio's point of view:

I'm at the airport, waiting for the gang to arrive, I'm so stressed, not because of the gang, no, I'm stressed because I'm going to ask Raquel again to marry me in front of the whole gang, because at my first proposal I didn't give her a ring and my Raquel deserves to have all the rings in the world, that's why I decided to ask for her again and do it in front of our whole family, I hope everything goes well will be fine...

...: PROFESSOR!

I turn my head it's Denver, I smile.
He comes running and takes me in his arms, he almost knocks me over.

Me: Denver! How are you going ?

Denver: yes professor, I'm too well, I'm happy to see you again where is Lisbon?

Me: she stayed at home, where are the others?

Denver: they're coming professor, they're walking slowly, I ran to get here quickly.