Chapter 20 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Sergio's point of view:

I've been in Portugal for 2 days, Marseille joined me after one day. I called the gang to tell them that they can come to get their gold, but they mustn't all come at the same time, so that nobody suspects something, and that's why the trip is going last 2 weeks. I call Raquel and Paula every day to see if they're okay, and because I just miss them.

Raquel's point of view:

It's been 2 days since Sergio left for Portugal, I miss him a lot, And Paula keeps asking me every 2 minutes "when will dad be back?" , "can I call dad?" , it's only 2 days that he's not here! He will stay there for 2 weeks! TWO FUCKING WEEKS!

Sergio's point of view:

The first people I'm going to meet are Raphaël my nephew and Tatiana, the truth is that I don't want to meet her, I hate her because it's because of her that my brother went to prison, but I don't have the choice. They will arrive in a few hours.
After 1 hour and half, they came.

Benjamin: your nephew is there professor.

I nod.
Raphael and Tatiana enter.

Raphael: Sergio! (he said smiling)

I give him a fake smile.

Me: Raphael, Tatiana.

She smiles at me.

Me: I called you to give you your share of gold.

Raphaël: Sergio, I wanted to apologize for what we did to you during the robbery...

I look at him, and nod.

Raphaël: I'm sure dad is proud of you.

I nod again, I really don't want to talk to them about my brother, they betrayed him.

Raphael: don't you want to talk to me?

Me: we have nothing to talk about.

Tatiana: Sergio, you too betrayed your gang by falling in love with the inspector.

Me: It's not the same thing. (I say angry)

Raphael: Sergio please forgive me! You're all I have left of my father's family! (he says with tears in his eyes)

I look at him, it shows that he is sincere. I breathe, and I open my arms to him.

Me: come here.

He throws himself into my arms and starts crying. I don't know what to do, great! the only person I know how to deal with in times like this is Raquel.

Me: you can come see me and my family whenever you want.

That's all I managed to tell him.

Raphaël: thank you very much Sergio.

Me: you are welcome. Go on! Come and take the gold.

They smile and they follow me, they take their gold and leave.

And every day each member of the band, the welders, the Serbs come to collect their share. And they're all happy to see me again and take the gold of course.

The last day :

Today is the last day, I stayed 13 days in Portugal, so I'm going home earlier than planned, I didn't tell Raquel, I want to surprise her. I'm on the plane now.

Raquel's point of view:

I called Sergio 10 times and still no answer! His phone is off! I'm so scared that something has happened to him! I don't even have Benjamin's or Marseille's phone number, Damn!

Paula: mum can i call dad?

I don't know what to answer her.

Me: I already tried to call him but he does not answer me my darling.

After 10 hours:

Still no calls or response from Sergio. WHERE ARE YOU SERGIO? I'm so scared, yes I know stress is bad for the baby, but I can't help but be scared!
It's dark now in Palawan, and I don't think I'll be able to sleep without any news from Sergio.

Sergio's point of view:

After 16 hours of flight I finally arrived in Palawan, I can't wait to see Raquel again! It's three in the morning, she must be sleeping now. I have an idea I'm going to go to bed next to her, and when she wakes up in the morning, she's going to find me next to her, and she's not going to understand anything! You are a genius Sergio!
I took a taxi and after half an hour I arrived home.
I open the door with my keys and I go in, then I go to our room, I open the door when suddenly I feel a big pain in my head, it really hurts, I can't see anything, I fall on the floor and then black hole.

Before 5 minutes:

Raquel's point of view:

I was in bed still waiting for news from Sergio, when suddenly I hear someone opening the door to our house, I take a vase to defend myself with, I was about to go out from the room, to defend Paula and mom, but I heard footsteps approaching the room, I stood next to the door, and I turned off the light, as soon as the door opened I'm gonna hit that thief son of a bitch with the vase. The door opens and I hit the man on the head with all my strength, he falls on the floor, I turn on the light, and that's where I got shocked, the man I hit it's the love of my life. He has blood on his head! Oh fuck ! I hope he is alive! Otherwise I would be responsible for the death of the love of my life and the father of my child! No, no, no, I'm not going to forgive myself. Raquel wake up!

Me: Ser... SERGIO!