chapter 3 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Sergio's point of view:

I get up and walk towards Matias ...

Me: repeat what you just said. (I say angry)

Matias: I like Lisbon !?

Me: and you dare to tell me to say it to my face !!

Matias: ... (he questions me with his eyes)

Me: you dare tell me to my face that you like my wife!?!? (I say yelling at him)

Matias: WHAT !? (Said he confuses)

Raquel's point of view:

After I woke up I decided to go downstairs to join the others, as I was in the halls I hear Sergio's voice shouting at someone, I hurry to see with who he is arguing, I see it is Matias but why Sergio is yelling at him !?

Matias: WHAT !?

Sergio: didn't you know that !?

Matias: NO of course I didn't know! It was Palermo, Rio and Bogota who told me that Lisbon is single!

What ? Are they arguing because of me?

Sergio: but why did you do that! (Said he in Rio, Palermo and Bogota)

They explode with laughter.

Matias: ah and in addition they told me that her life was difficult and that she has just been released from prison! And Palermo told me to kiss her!

The others continue to laugh.

Sergio: bunch of jerks! AND ESPECIALLY YOU MARTIN, DON'T SPEAK TO ME AGAIN! (He said shouting) And so that there is no further misunderstanding, (he walks towards me and takes my hand in his) Raquel aka Lisbon is my fiancée.

I look at him surprised.

Me: Sergio what's wrong with you why are you arguing?

Sergio: this crazy people told Matias that you are single, and he wanted to be with you!

I smile. It's all a fit of jealousy hahaha.

Me: you know you're cute when you're jealous. (I say with a mocking smile)

Sergio Blushes. I stroke her cheeks, laughing. Matias walks towards us.

Matias: I'm so sorry I didn't know.

Sergio: It's not your fault Matias, it's their fault.

Matias nods and turns to the others who are laughing like crazy. Sergio is right, they really are a bunch of crazy people.

Sergio: you know I don't blame him, how not to surrender to your beauty. (He whispers in my ear)

I blush.
He smiles, smiles that I give him back. We look each other in the eyes, and then our lips meet, and we kiss passionately when suddenly ...

Palermo: that's it, we understand that she is your fiancée, you don't need to make love to her in front of us to show it. (He said mockingly)

Everyone bursts out laughing.

Me: shut up Palermo!

Sergio turned red like a tomato.

Denver: Hey guys, are you okay with playing truth or dare?

Rio: yes why not!

Everyone says yes except Sergio.

Me: please my love says yes!

Sergio looks at me and then to my surprise he blows and ...

Sergio: okay I'll play with you.

I do not believe it he accepted.

Me: thank you!

He smiles at me.

_______________________________________
Thank you very much for reading this chapter ❤.