Chapter 12 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Raquel's point of view:

Today I will see Paula and my mother again, I am very happy, during the robbery I thought I would never see them again, but now everything is over! I count the seconds to see them again.

Sergio's point of view:

In 1 hour Paula, Marivi and Cincinnati will come to the hotel. I can not wait to see them especially Paula, I love her like my daughter. I don't know if she loves me the same way I love her. I know I can't take her father's place, but I can't help but hope that one day she sees me as her own.
I approach Raquel. She is sitting on the sofa. She has a big smile, she is very happy to see her mother and her daughter again just like me. I sit next to her and hug her.

Me: they will be there in 1 hour.

Raquel: yes I can't wait to find them!

Me: I know my love, I can't wait to see them again too.

Raquel: I don't know how I'm going to approach the subject of the baby with Paula, and I'm afraid of her reaction. (She Said worried)

Me: don't worry Raquel it's going to be okay.

Raquel: I hope.

After 1 hour:

Raquel's point of view:

It's time for mom and Paula to arrive now.

Me: Sergio it's time! I'm going downstairs !

Sergio: yes Raquel, wait, I'll come with you.

I start to run, Sergio holds me back.

Sergio: Raquel! Easy you are pregnant! Did you hear what the doctor said!

Me: blah! ok, okay calm down!

We arrive downstairs. They are still not there. We sit on the sofa. Denver and Monica arrive and sit down next to us.

Monica: I can't wait to see Cincinnati again.

Me: yes me too, I ...

Sergio cuts me off.

Sergio: Raquel! They are there !

I turn to see the hotel door. And I see my daughter, oh my love. she saw me too, she gives me a big smile and comes running towards me. I can't help but cry of joy. Now her in front of me. I take her and hug her tightly, crying. She is crying too.

Paula: I missed you so much mom, so much! There are times when I thought that I would never see you again, and that you would never come and get me! I thought you abandoned me! (She said crying and hugging me hard)

Me: I missed you too my baby, please forgive me my love, I will never leave you, forgive me darling, I love you so much my baby. (I say crying)

Paula: I love you too mom. I want you to promise me that we will never separate.

Me: I promise you my love, we will never separate!

I take her face in my hands, wipe away her tears and kiss her cheeks. She smiles at me.

Paula: where is Sergio? I missed him too.

I look around me. I see him talking to my mother.

Me: he talks with mamie. Shall we go see them?

Paula: yeees!

Me: let's go my love.

Paula runs in the direction of Sergio. He looks at her surprised but he doesn't hesitate for a second to open his arms to her.