Chapter 23 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

After 1 month:

Raquel's point of view:

Now I'm 4 months pregnant, time flies right? The baby is growing more and more every day and of course my belly too, But we haven't announced the news to the gang yet, since we simply haven't had time, after the trip that Sergio made for the gold etc...
It's evening, Paula is already asleep and mom too, I'm on the sofa, I feel someone staring at me, I turn my head and I see Sergio looking at me With a look full of love and tenderness, I smiled at him, I love him so much.

Sergio's point of view:

I love my Raquel so much, she's too beautiful and her little belly makes her cuter, even if I don't know if it's possible since for me she's the cutest woman in the world! She is perfect!
The smile she gave me now melted my heart, oh how I love her smile! I join her on the couch, I take her in my arms and I start to caress her belly.

Me: I love you, you know... (I say to Raquel)

Raquel: Me too my love. (She says kissing my cheek)

Raquel's point of view:

Me: Sergio.

Sergio: yes?

Me: the doctor told us that when I am 5 months pregnant we can know the sex of the baby, that means next month! I can not wait ! (I say smiling)

Sergio smiles.

Sergio: yes me too, I can't wait my love! (He said still caressing my belly)

Me: do you want a boy or a girl?

Sergio: Actually, I want both.

I burst out laughing.

Me: Sergio! I'm not pregnant with twins!

Sergio: I know but I don't know what I want, whether it's a boy or a girl in any case I'd be happy. And you ?

Me: well me too, I would be happy if it was a girl or a boy. (I say stroking my belly)

Sergio: if it's a girl, are we going to name her Lucia? Since you told Alicia that you always liked Lucia as a girl's name. And it's a very pretty name! I love it !

Me: yes ! I'm very happy that you like it! What if it's a boy? Since I'm the one who chose a girl's name, I suggest that you find us a boy's name.

Sergio smiles.

Sergio: but I have no preference, you have to help me!

Me: okay, you're going to look for names and I'll tell you if I like them or not, ok?

Sergio: Alright. (he said smiling)

Me: are you going to like it if we call our son, if we have a boy of course, after the name of your father or your brother?

Sergio: thank you very much for that Raquel but no, I prefer that he has his own name with his own story.

Me: I understand, so suggest me some names.

Sergio: wait, I'm going to bring you a list of boy names that I like that I have already prepared.

I laugh.

Me: well say so professor you always have a plan in advance? (I say smiling)

Sergio: yes, what do you think? I must be ready! (he says laughing)

He gets up, he brings the list and he comes back. I read the names, he chose a very pretty name! And there is already a name that I like more than the others in this list.

Me: good job my love! The names You have chosen are too beautiful!

He smiles.

Sergio: I was afraid you didn't like them!

Me: no, sweetheart, I loved them! But there is one that I like more than the others. (I say winking at him)

Sergio smiles.

Sergio: Tell me!?

Me: Ilyan. (I say smiling)

Sergio: Isn't that true!? Are you serious !? It's my favourite !

I laugh.

Me: so I see that we agree on a boy's name too!

Sergio: YES! I am very happy ! Our baby's name will be Lucia or Ilyan! And in a month we will know which of the two will be his/her name!

I smile, I'm really very happy!

Sergio: Raquel, we have to start preparing the baby's room!

Me: we still have time but why not!

Sergio is very happy and he behaves like a child at Christmas, he jumps everywhere and everything, he makes me laugh.

Sergio: why are you laughing?

Me: because you behave like a child at Christmas! Hahaha.

Sergio: it's because I'm very happy! (he says laughing)

Me: I know sweetheart, I too am very happy.

Sergio looks at the time.

Sergio: Raquel, it's 11 p.m., are we sleeping?

Me: yes let's go.

We settle on our bed and I sleep in Sergio's arms, we sleep peacefully, when suddenly...

Me: Sergio.

No answer, he's still sleeping.

Me: Sergio wake up!

Still no answer.

Me: SERGIO!

He wakes up scared, he gets up quickly from the bed and looks at his watch. He's really weird, but I love him.

Sergio: Raquel are you in pain? Did something happen?! Do you want me to bring you something? Wait I'll get dressed and I'll bring you the strawberries! I'm so sorry my love! I am just an asshole! I forgot to buy them today! Or do you want an ice cream? Or...

But he pissed me off!

Me: SERGIO! SHUT UP !

He looks at me shocked.

Me: YOU CAN'T STOP TALKING! YOU GIVE ME A HEADACHE! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME TELL YOU THE REASON WHY I WAKED YOU UP! FUCK ! YOU MAKE ME ANGRY!

Sergio: I'm really sorry my love, I didn't want to upset you. What did you want to tell me my love?

Me: I felt it! He/she moved! Our baby moved for the first time! (I say moved)

Sergio: Is it true!? (He said surprised and moved)

I nod my head smiling, I take his hand and put it on my stomach. He sits down on the bed, since he got up earlier. We are waiting for another kick. After a few seconds I feel it, I take Sergio's hand and quickly place it where I felt it.

Me: did you feel it?

Sergio: yes, yes I felt it. (he says before starting to cry) it's...it's our baby, he/she moved...

Me: yes sweetheart.

Sergio lays his head on my belly and starts crying, I stroke his hair crying too.

Sergio: I love you my baby, I love you so much.

He kisses my belly, then he lifts his head and kisses me.

Sergio: I love you Raquel! I LOVE YOU !

Me: Me too Sergio! Me too !

He takes me in his arms.

Sergio: I'm so happy!

I smile and caress his arm, he always has a hand on my belly, me too, we stay like this, we smile every time the baby moves, until we fall asleep. And I think we both agree that today was an emotional day, and one of the best days of our lives.