Chapter 24 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

After some weeks :

Sergio's point of view:

Now Raquel is 5 months pregnant, in the past few weeks we've had one of the most happy moments of our lives, with our baby starting to move and everything, we were so happy to be able to feel him/her etc... and Paula is also very happy, she thinks her little brother or sister plays with her when he/she moves, she is very cute.
Today we have an appointment with the doctor to find out the baby's gender, I'm really very happy, and Raquel too, by the way now she's dressing, because we are going to the doctor, and she's so beautiful as always.

Raquel: Sergio look!

Me: what ?

Raquel: My pants won't close! Fuck ! It annoys me !

Me: Raquel it's normal you're...

She cuts me off.

Raquel: ...I'm fat! Say it ! (she said angrily)

Me: That's not what I want to say! I was going to say it's normal since you're pregnant!

Raquel: I became like a whale Sergio!

But what is she talking about!

Me: no, you're too beautiful Raquel!

Raquel: you're lying!

Me: no ! And if you don't believe me, bring a polygraph to detect whether I'm lying or not like you do in Toledo! And you will see! (I say smiling)

She smiles.

Raquel: I have to buy new clothes!

Me: we'll buy them after the doctor's appointment, and how about we buy baby clothes at the same time?

Raquel: yes, I can't wait! (She said smiling)

Raquel changes her clothes, since the pants won't close, and we go to the hospital.

Doctor: Hello! (he said smiling)

Raquel: Hello doctor!

Me: Hello!

Doctor: So Mrs. Martin, today we will be able to find out the gender of the baby! But before you have to answer me a few questions!

Raquel: Alright!

She answers all his questions.

Doctor: very well from your answers, I can tell you that your baby is fine and so are you, but to be sure, we will do an ultrasound!

Raquel: Okay!

Raquel lies down on the bed, the doctor asks her to lift her top, I sit on a chair next to her and I take her hand.
The doctor begins the ultrasound. I look at the screen and that's where I got the surprise of my life...

Raquel: Damn! It's not possible !

Me: How can that be possible!? Wait, I'm going to show you pictures of the first and second ultrasounds we did, but we both did them at 7 weeks pregnant. (I tell the doctor)

I give the photos to the doctor, they looked alike, since both are taken at 7 weeks of pregnancy.