Chapter 2 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Raquel's point of view:

We finally arrived at our destination "Thailand", we will all (the band, the welders and the Serbs) stay in a hotel (which we have reserved only for us since we are millionaires) while each of them decides where they are going to go, and then this is where Denver and Stockholm are going to reunite with their son cinci, and I am going to reunite with my daughter and my mother I am so happy I thought that I never revered her again but we have to wait another 2 days before finding them. While I was in my thoughts, Sergio comes towards me ...

Sergio: "My love, are you okay? You do not feel well ? I see your head is somewhere else ..." (he said worriedly).

Me: (I cut him off and stroke his cheek, smiling) "Sergio I'm fine! stop worrying! haha I'm tired yes but I'm fine my love."

Sergio: "You have to go up to our room to rest."

Me: "and you are you going to come with me? You are as tired as I am it shows in your face and in addition your foot is not healed yet you have to rest for it to recover!"

Sergio: "But I have to give each member of the gang their room key."

Me: "there is no but Sergio! they're big enough, they can go get their keys on their own." (I take his hand and take him to our room, he annoys me sometimes, he looks for excuses that don't make sense to stay up)

In the bedroom :

Me: "go ahead what are you waiting for? change your cloths!"

Sergio: "at your orders madam" (he said exploding with laughter)

Me: "you are idiot !" (I say laughing)

Sergio: "I love you too! Hahaha ..."

We change our clothes, and we settle in the bed facing each other, Sergio opens his arms to me, and I don't waste a second to snuggle in them, he held me hard against him, oooh I missed his smell so much, I buried my face in his neck ...

Me : "I love you." (I say closing my eyes)

Sergio: "me too my love, I love you more than anything in this world." (He also said closing his eyes)

We sleep soundly ...

After 10 hours of sleep:

Sergio's point of view:

I slowly open my eyes and the first thing that I see is Raquel, I smile, she is still sleeping, she is too beautiful I love her so much, I don't want to wake her up but I couldn't stop myself from kissing her cheek, I'm lucky she didn't wake up! she must be so tired my poor darling. So that I won't wake her up I decided to get out of bed, I change and decent to see the others, they were all downstairs in a space that looks like a living room, approaching them I see an empty place next to Matias who was talking with Rio, Palermo, Bogota and Denver, I decided to go and sit next to them ...

Me: "hello everyone!" (I say walking towards them)

All: "hello professor!"

Palermo: "so did you talk to her?" (He said addressing Matias)

Rio: "did you kiss her?" (He said to Matias with a mocking smile)

But who are they talking about? Who is "she" ? I decided to ask the question.

Me: "who are you talking about? Is there a girl you like Matias?" (I ask him smiling)

Matias: "yes professor! (He said smiling) it's Lisbon! (whaaaat !?) I like her a lot! Since the heist I haven't stopped thinking about her."

The boys were bursting into laughter while I was still in shock ...

_______________________________________
If you like this chapter please do not hesitate to write me a comment thank you ❤🙏🏻.