Chapter 6 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Raquel's point of view:

I don't know what's going on with me.
I yelled at Sergio to go away for a stupid reason! And why am I crying !? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME !?

Sergio's point of view:

I went downstairs.
Now I am sitting on a sofa, my head in my hands. I think about what to do, to find out what's wrong with Raquel. I lift my head and see Monica sitting next to Denver, yes that's it! Why didn't I think about it on the beginning! I get up and walk over to Monica and Denver ...

Me: Hi, sorry to bother you. I would just like to know if I can speak with you Stockholm in private? It's about Raquel.

Monica: yes professor with pleasure!

Me: thank you very much, please come with me.

We go into the hallway to talk.

Me: I wanted to talk to you about Raquel because I know that ...

Stockholm cuts me off.

Monica: professor you don't need to talk to me in a formal way! (She said smiling)

Me: ok I wanted to tell you ... sorry, to tell you that I want to talk to you about Raquel, because I know that she is your best friend, and you are the only one who can help me to understand what she has now. Can you please go talk to her?

Monica: yes professor I'm going right now.

Me: thank you very much!

Monica leaves.

Raquel's point of view:

I still cry, I feel bad for Sergio, the poor.
someone knocks on the door I hope it's him. I get up quickly to open the door.
I open the door, it's Monica. I'm really disappointed...

Monica: hi Raquel how are you?

Me: to be honest with you Monica no I'm not okay at all.

Monica: what's wrong?

Me: I don't know Monica, since this morning I don't feel well. (I say crying) I fell dizzy, at lunch I smelled weird smells that make me nauseous, and because of this shitty lunch, I got mad at Sergio! I ask him to take those damn dishes out of our room, and when he came out to do what I asked him I locked the door, and when he came back, I asked him to go away telling him that he'd rather eat the odd-smelling dishes that make me nauseous, than stay with me! I don't know what's happening to me! I'm going to be crazy !

Monica: don't worry Raquel it must be just the side effects of the stress from the heist or ...

Me: what?

Monica laughs.

Me: or WHAT?

Monica: calm down Raquel, I just wanted to tell you that you can be pregnant! You have all the symptoms!

Me: yes, how I could not have thought about it!

I smile. But...

Me: I have to take a pregnancy test or go to the gynecologist to be sure. Where's Sergio?

Monica: he's downstairs, he's the one who asked me to talk to you.

Me: ok, I'll talk to him about it. Thanks a lot Monica! without you I wouldn't know what to do.

I take her in my arms.

Monica: You're welcome Raquel.
Raquel you have to go talk to the professor now! He is very worried. And I think he cried, he had tears in his eyes.

Me: I'm going !

I run.

Monica: slowly Raquel! You may be pregnant! ( said laughing).