Chapter 21 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Raquel's point of view:

I knelt next to Sergio crying, checking to see if he's alive. Oh he's alive! Poor guy, I hit him with all my might. I turn him over because he's fallen flat on his stomach, I put a towel over his wound.

Me: Sergio, please wake up! (I say caressing her cheek)

He doesn't wake up, I don't know what to do! He's heavy, I can't carry him to the car to take him to the hospital, and if I call an ambulance the police will come and they'll take me to jail! Because after all it was me who hit him! Oh damn what did I do!

Me: Sergio please wake up! (I say while crying)

I put my head on his chest, and I keep crying, if he doesn't wake up in 2 minutes I'll call the ambulance, I can't leave him like that!

Sergio's point of view:

Where am I ? What happened to me? I want to open my eyes but I have a terrible headache, I hear someone crying, but... but wait it's Raquel! Ah! I remembered ! I'm at home ! But I still don't know what happened to me! I'll try to talk to make Raquel understand that I'm fine.

Me: Ra...quel...

Raquel: Sergio! You woke up ! I'm sorry my love! I am very sorry !

Why is she apologizing.

Raquel: Sergio, I have to take you to the hospital, help me to take you to the car!

Me: I... I'm fine.

I try again to open my eyes and I arrive this time, I see Raquel crying.

Raquel: No, Sergio, you're not well.

Me: If Raquel, I'm fine. Can you help me, sit on a chair or anywhere? The floor is not comfortable at all.

She comes to help me. I put my hands around her shoulders and she helps me lay down on the bed, and she gives me some water.

Me: my glasses... Raquel can you give me my glasses please?

Raquel: yes, yes wait. First, where are they?

Raquel looks down.

Raquel: Oh no! They broke!

No no no...

Raquel: I'm so sorry Sergio! I have not done it on purpose ! I thought you were a thief!

Me: What !? Wait, wait, I didn't understand anything! First please tell me what happened to me? All I remember is that I arrived in Palawan, I wanted to surprise you, like I lay on the bed next to you, and when you wake up in the morning, you go find me and you're going to be surprised, so I walked into the house and then into our room and I don't know after that.

Raquel laughs.

Raquel: don't do that kind of surprise Sergio anymore! I was in the bedroom and I heard that someone entered our house, I thought it was a thief, I was scared, I took a vase to defend myself, while I was going to come out of the bedroom to confront you, I heard footsteps heading towards the bedroom so I hid, and as soon as you opened the door I hit you on the head with the vase. I'm sorry Sergio! (she says laughing)

I laugh with her.

Me: so you don't like this kind of surprises inspectora?

Raquel: no professor, you have to think about something else next time!

Me: interesting... but I didn't know you were dangerous inspectora.

Raquel: So you don't know me well professor, I may surprise you. (She said with a mocking smile)