Chapter 8 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Sergio's point of view:

... it is negative. Oh no. I look at Raquel, she has tears in her eyes. I take her in my arms. She starts to cry. Oh no.

Me: it's going to be fine my love. do not worry. Shhh, don't cry please, I can't stand seeing you crying ... (I say stroking her hair)

Raquel: but ... but I really thought I was pregnant. (She said crying) I ...

She stops talking, puts her hand over her mouth and runs off. I run after her. (But what's wrong with her? I'm too scared.) She went to the bathroom and started throwing up, oh no not that! she is sick! I hurry to grab her hair. Oh, anything but not that I don't like to see her suffer. She finishes throwing up. she brushes her teeth and washes her face. But she is still crying ... I take her in my arms.

Me: it's going to be fine. It's going to be alright shhh. Come, you must rest.

I take her to bed. I cover her with a blanket. I lie down next to her and she snuggles up in my arms. She didn't say anything. I continue to stroke her hair and whisper reassuring words to her until she falls asleep. I have to call a doctor to come and check on her. And I have to do this now because I am sure if she wakes up, she will not let me telling me that she is fine etc ... but I want to be sure that she does not have something serious . I get up slowly. I take my phone and call the doctor ...

Doctor: hello?

Me: Hello doctor, I am Salvador Martin (it is my new name in the new identity card and the passport) I called you, so that you come to examine my wife. she is sick...

I explain her case to him, I give him the address of the hotel and all the information.

Doctor: ok Mr. Martin, I'll come in an hour.

Me: ok thank you very much doctor.

I hang up.

Raquel: who were you talking to?

Me: Raquel I woke you up. Oh, sorry my love.

Raquel: no, you didn't wake me up. Who were you talking to?

I don't know if I should tell her or not.

Raquel: Sergio if you're hiding something from me, I'll find out.

Me: I was talking with the doctor, I asked him to come and examine you.

Raquel: But why! I have nothing ! I'm fine !

Me: no Raquel, you're not doing well and the doctor has to check you out so that we know what's wrong with you.

Raquel: but ...

I cut her.

Me: the doctor will come in an hour, that's all.

She runs to the toilet again. I follow her. And she's throwing up again. I grab her hair with one hand and stroke her lower back with the other hand. She brushes her teeth and washes her face.

Me: and you tell me you're fine.

Raquel: don't start!

Me: I'm sorry. Come on I'll take you to bed.

I take her in my arms.

Raquel: But Sergio I can walk!

Me: and ?

Raquel: drop me off! (She said laughing)

I smile.

Me: no.

Raquel: you're stupid. (She said laughing)

Me: and I am proud. (I say with pride)

She slaps me on my chest, laughing. I love to make her smile. I look at her smiling. She also looks at me smiling and our lips meet in a soft kiss.

Raquel: please Sergio drop me off.

Me: okay, okay.

I put her on the bed. I join her and take her in my arms.

Raquel: My ice man has become a care bear?

I burst out laughing.

Me: with you I am more than a care bear. (I say kissing her forehead)

Raquel: oh good? Since this is how I want you to kiss me until the doctor arrives.

Me: with pleasure! (I say starting to kiss her)

After 45 minutes of kisses:

Raquel's point of view:

We were kissing when suddenly Sergio's phone rang.

Sergio: hello? all right, I'm coming !

I question him with my eyes.

Sergio: it's the doctor. He arrived. I have to go downstairs to get him to our room.

Me: okay.

He gives me one last kiss and then leaves. I am very afraid that the doctor will find that I have something serious.

5 minutes later Sergio returns with the doctor.

Me: Hello doctor.

Doctor: Hello Mrs. Martin. I'll ask you questions and you have to answer me okay?

I answer all his questions.

Doctor: From what you answered me, you have all the symptoms of pregnancy. But to be sure, I have to do some analysis for you.

I look at him surprised.

Sergio: But doctor, we did a pregnancy test, and the result was negative.

Doctor: The results of a pregnancy test are not 100% sure. The analyzes that I am going to carry out now will give us sure results.

Sergio: okay.

The doctor takes my blood.

Doctor: I have to come back to the hospital to get the results, and as soon as they are ready, I will call you to let you know.

Me : ok, thank you doctor.

Sergio pays him, then he leaves.

Sergio: Raquel ...

Me: shhh say nothing! We have to wait for the results.

Sergio nods, then come over to me. I snuggled up in his arms.