Chapter 1 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Sergio's point of view:

When the bank robbery of Spain ended, the soldiers took us to a hidden warehouse so that people wouldn't know that we were still alive, and it's here where all the members of the gang are gathered. And to be honest with you as soon as Raquel entered this warehouse my eyes never left her, she is so beautiful my fiancée, my love, my everything ... I love her so much! she said yes! I didn't even have time to celebrate, but don't worry this will be sorted out ASAP, I'm just waiting for this helicopter to arrive. After about 10 min Alicia arrives for me to give her her passport and Victoria's, I walked to the car for Alicia to tell me where the gold is and at the same time to see Victoria, she was so beautiful, in the seeing I could not help but hope to become a father one day, I want to be a father so much and I do not stop dreaming that one day Raquel will have our baby in her arms, when we will arrive at our new home, I will share this dream with her, and I wish that she will help me make it come true. now she is behind me, I turn my head and I see that she is so happy, she has a big and very beautiful smile. I say goodbye to Alicia and she gives me her phone number, because now we're free, the police aren't looking for us anymore, and we can all have phones, and meet whenever we want. I take her number and I turn to Raquel and take her in my arms, and we return to the gang we talk a little with them, my soon to be wife is still in my arms I don't want to let her go anymore. 7min 41s later the helicopter come, finally! We all get in, we were so happy, as soon as the helicopter off everyone laughs and screams with joy, we all have tears in our eyes, mine meets Raquel's, she smiles at me smile, I smile at her in return, I approach her and kiss her tenderly then I put our forehead together and ...

Me: "I love you Raquel, I love you so much! I want to spend every second of the rest of my life with you, I don't want us to separate anymore, I can't live without you anymore my love." (I whispered, crying)

Raquel: "I love you too my love and we will never separate." (She kisses me then hugs me)

And from that moment our new life began ...

______________________________
Thank you very much for reading this chapter💓.

(Ps: This is my first fanfiction, please if you like this chapter do not hesitate to write me a comment to encourage me to write another Thank you 🙏🏻❤)