Chapter 13 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Sergio's point of view:

Paula slept with us that night. I'm the first to wake up and I feel like the happiest man in the world! I can't believe it Paula considers me her father and she calls me daddy! Every time she calls me daddy I feel like screaming and crying with joy. I love him so much.
Raquel and Paula are always in my arms, they are very beautiful my princesses. I watch them for a few minutes then Raquel wakes up. I smiled at her.

Me: Did you sleep well? (I say whispering to don't wake up Paula)

But Raquel doesn't answer me, she gets up running and goes to the bathroom to throw up. I am very happy that she is pregnant, but I can't stand to see her in this state, it really hurts me. I follow her.
Raquel looks at me, and from her gaze I can tell she has felt my sadness.

Raquel: don't worry Sergio I'm fine, it's quite normal to have nausea in the morning for a pregnant woman. (She said reassuringly)

Me: but I can't stand to see you in this state my love. (I say sadly)

I take her in my arms.

Me: I love you.

Raquel: I love you too Sergio.

I get on my knees, Raquel looks at me surprised.

Me: I love you too my love, but it's not right to tire your mommy baby. (I say kissing her belly)

Raquel laughs.

Raquel: but Sergio the baby still very small, he can't hear you now. (She said laughing)

Sergio: I know, but that doesn't mean he / she can't feel that his / her daddy loves him / her. Isn't that my baby? (I say tickling Raquel in the stomach)

Raquel laughs.

Raquel: Sergio stop tickling me haha. (She said laughing)

I stop and get up. I kiss her cheek.

Me: Raquel I wanted to tell you about our destination. Do you want us to go back to Palawan? Or find a new destination and a new home?

Raquel: Sergio, I really like our house in Palawan, I would really like us to go back there, and in addition we had 5 rooms in our house, so we will have no problem even if our family will grow.

Me: I also like our house a lot. So are we coming back to Palawan? (I say smiling)

Raquel: yes, I can't wait to go back there. (She said smiling)

I smile in response.

Raquel: when are we going to go?

Me: do you want us to go as quickly as possible? or that we stay with the gang for a bit?

Raquel: As soon as possible will be better, and for the gang now we're free, so we can invite them over to us whenever we miss them.

Me: yes you're right, I'm going to buy the plane tickets and pay for everything we need and we'll leave tomorrow what are you saying?

Raquel: I think it's a good idea. But before we go, I'd like to have a little party with the gang, to say goodbye, and at the same time celebrate our success.

Me: it's a good idea! The party will take place tonight.

Raquel smiles. And she goes to wake up Paula.

Raquel: Paula my love wake up, come on it's time my baby. (She said in a soft voice, stroking Paula's hair)

Paula: no mama, I don't want to!

Me: oh I see my little princess doesn't want to wake up. (I say as I approach her)

Paula still has her eyes closed, I motion for Raquel not to say anything, and I start to tickle Paula. She explodes with laughter.

Paula: daddy stop! (She said laughing)

Me: I will only stop when you are fully awake! (I say laughing and continuing to tickle her)

Paula: there it is! I will wake up haha! Please stop!

I stop, but Paula attacks me in turn and Raquel joins her.

Me: stop haha! Raquel please stop haha! Paula! Please haha ​​stop i would do whatever you want!

They stop, and smile.

Paula: I want us to go to an amusement park!

Me: ok, we'll go when we come back to Palawan!

Raquel: and I want you to buy me a lot of ice cream.

Me: ok I'll buy it for you.

They smile.

Me: Raquel, we forgot to tell Paula that she shouldn't say you're pregnant.

Raquel: oh yes I forgot! Paula, you must not say that I am pregnant in front of others.

Paula: ok mom! Papa mama can I go play with Cinci?

Raquel smiles.

Me: yes you can go honey.

Paula: thank you!

She kisses my cheek and runs off.

Me: do we join the others downstairs?

Raquel: yes let's go!

We go downstairs.

Rio: oooh look who's there! They are finally out of their room!

The gang laugh.

Palermo: don't worry Rio, the professor was doing that only to prove to us that Lisbon is his future wife!

Matias blushes.

Me: shut up Palermo!

Palermo: but Sergio! we laugh ! Look at your fiancée's smile, (I look at Raquel, she has a big smile) why are you always serious?

I give him a fake smile.

Me: happy now?

Martin bursts out laughing. I go and sit at the dining table. Everyone joins me and we eat breakfast with joy and good humor.

Me: Yours Attention please tonight we're gonna have a party because Raquel, me and our family are leaving tomorrow.

Raquel: and don't be sad, we'll invite you to our place soon, we have a surprise for you. (She said spanking me a wink)

I smile.