Chapter 11 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

In the room :

Raquel's point of view:

Sergio kept looking at the ultrasound photos as soon as we got back from the hospital. He is so cute.
Oh no, I'm still nauseous. I run to the bathroom, Sergio follows me. I close the door behind me before he arrives.

Sergio: Raquel open the door please! Why did you close it.

Me: I don't like you seeing me like this. (I say in a weak voice)

Sergio: But Raquel! I love you in all your states! And besides, I'm afraid that something will happen to you, and the door will be closed! Please my love, open the door for me!

I open the door for him. He takes me in his arms.

Sergio: Raquel I want you to understand that you are still beautiful. you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen, in all your states. (He said stroking my hair)

I have no energy to answer him, I hug him a little more in my arms.

Sergio: It's going to be fine, It's going to be fine. (he said softly, I love his voice)

He carries me in his arms, and brings me to bed. He caresses my belly.

Sergio: hey baby, you have to let mom rest okay.

He gives me a kiss in my belly.
I smile.

Me: I love you.

Sergio: me too my love.

He strokes my cheek.

Sergio: Raquel, when are we going to let the gang know you're pregnant?

Me: it's better to wait until this first trimester ends.

Sergio: okay. Now you need to rest darling.

Me: what do you think I'm doing now Sergio?

Sergio: are you resting?

Me: yes imbeciles! (I say laughing)

Sergio: oh how I love making you laugh.

He kisses me on the cheek. Oh it's time to change the bandages on Sergio's foot, I was going to forget.

Me: Sergio it's time to change the bandages on your foot.

Sergio: oh i'm so happy i forgot my foot isn't totally healed.

He gets up to go get what is necessary to change them. He begins to do it alone.

Me: Sergio, I'm the one who changes your bandages. come here !

Sergio: No Raquel, it's not worth it. I...

Me: Sergio, I said come here!

He looks at me.

Me: Sergio please don't piss me off!

Sergio: no no Raquel please don't get mad this is bad for the baby.

Me: So come here.

He comes to sit next to me. And he gives me the kit that contains everything I need.

Me: give me your foot.

He gives it to me sulking. He behaves like a child!
I change his bandages.

Me: Sergio if we meet Alicia one day don't stop me from slapping her for what he did to you.

Sergio: But Raquel, she became one of my best friends, and when she tortured me she was in a state of depression. And the poor thing, she had no one to take care of her. It's hurt me when she told me everything she went through alone, and she was pregnant!

Me: do you like her, Alicia?

Sergio: yes, we made a great team together.

I start to cry.

Sergio: Raquel why are you crying!

Me: you prefer to be in a team with her than with me! (I say crying)

Sergio: no Raquel I never said that!

Me: you lie! I saw it in your eyes!

Sergio: no Raquel, you are the best and you are the only one that I would like to team up with for the rest of my life, she is only my friend but you you are the love of my life and my future wife.

He takes me in his arms.

Me: Sergio I'm really sorry, I'm not myself my hormones are driving me crazy. (I say laughing)

He laug.

Sergio: it's okay my love, I just want you to know that I love you and I will always love you darling.

I hug him.

Sergio: Raquel I don't know if I would be a good father.

Me: Sergio I'm sure you will be a wonderful father.

He looks at me with tears in his eyes.

Sergio: you really mean it. (He Said moved)

Me: yes my love.

Sergio: I love you.

Me: I love you too my love.