Chapter 26 👨🏻‍🏫❤👮🏼‍♀️

Raquel's point of view:

What !? What does Bogotá mean by having children with two different women!?

Me: Sergio!?

He does not say anything.

Bogota: SHE WAS GOING TO NAME YOUR SON IBIZA! HAHAHA!

Me: SERGIO! Tell me what does he mean by that!?

Marseille: So it was Nairobi? During the robbery, you told me that you could have a child with not one, but two women from the gang! IT WAS NAIROBI THE OTHER WOMAN! HAHAHA!

Me: DAMN! SERGIO SAY SOMETHING! IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING TRUE!?

Sergio: Raquel let me explain I...

I cut him off.

Me: ANSWER YES OR NO SERGIO! is it true or not that you were going to have a child with Nairobi!?

Sergio: I...

Me: wait, wait, were you the friend who was going to have a child with her after the robbery!? And I partied with her like a fool! (I say while crying)

Sergio: Raquel please... (he says crying too)

Me: you were going to have a child with my friend behind my back! What am I to you Sergio?

Sergio: you are everything to me Raquel... I...

I cut him off.

Me: Stop lying to me! I'm nothing to you I see! When were you going to tell me!? Eh !? Never ! You were going to lie to me for the rest of our lives! And yet after the first robbery you promised me that you would never lie to me again! (I say while crying)

I turn my head towards Bogota and Marseille.

Me: Thank you very much.

I turn my head back to Sergio.

Sergio: Raquel please forgive me! I'm so sorry Raquel! Let me explain to you please! I love you Raquel! (he said crying loudly)

Me: no Sergio! How can I trust you again!?

I take off my ring and give it back to him.

Me: it's... it's over between the two of us...

I'm crying hard, my breathing isn't steady, I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. I never thought we would get to this one day.

Sergio: Raquel please I can't live without you anymore! Do not leave me please !

He is in the same condition as me too.

Sergio: Raquel...please forgive me...

Me: I want to forgive you Sergio but I can't!

He cries and he squeezes the ring tightly in his hand.

Me: I... I'm going to leave tomorrow morning... now Paula and mom are sleeping... I...

Sergio: no Raquel, stay in our... in this house it's me... I'm going to leave...

I nod my head and step inside the house.

Sergio: Raquel...

I turn my head.

Sergio: Am I... am I allowed to come and see Paula?

Me: yes...

Sergio: Raquel please forgive me... (he says crying)

I turn my head and walk inside the house.

Sergio's point of view:

I can't believe it, it's all over that's it, my dream life with Raquel is over, or rather my life is over because I have no life without Raquel... we were so happy...
I don't know where but the whole gang left after what happened, I think they already booked into a hotel.
I go inside, Raquel has already gone up to our... her room, I go upstairs but on the way up I hear her sobs, it hurts my heart to hear her cry and it's especially that I'm the one who caused this crying, I'm crying too, I'm sitting on the floor in front of our bedroom door still crying, if anything happens to the babies because of the stress I caused Raquel I'll never forgive me, that's why I decided to stay outside the door all night, so that in case she needs me or something or help, I'll be there, I'll always be there for her despite if we separate, I totally regret saying yes to Nairobi, and in addition I wanted to cancel our plan after the robbery, I was going to tell her that I couldn't have a child with another woman than Raquel, and that's why I didn't tell Raquel! Because I wasn't going to do it! I'm afraid Raquel will never forgive me, I'm afraid our babies will be born before Raquel forgives me, I'm afraid they'll never see the love I have for their mothers, I'm afraid Raquel hates me, I'm afraid that because of that Paula will believe that I left her as he already did Alberto, I'm afraid... I'm afraid of everything!
I've been standing outside the door all night, the sun is up now, I think I have to go, I don't want to go, but I have to go Raquel has made her decision, and I have to respect it. I get up and knock on the door.