Prologue

mere ek torture ko jhel rahe ho toh meine socha aur ek torture doon toh ye hai mera aur ek ff i hope u like it .

Sanyukta Aggarwal: beautiful,kind hearted,talks less,doesnt smile, betrayed,loved by her parents and brother.she lovingly calls her brothr as prince charming.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat: naughty,handsome,fun loving,girls drool over him,loved by his parents and friends, he helps everyone.

Renuka and Harsh Vardhan Shekhawat: rich business tycoons live in abroad,loves their son alot and fulfill all his wishes.

Kishor and Anju Aggarwal:Kishor Aggarwal is rich business tycoon has a company named after his daughter sanyukta. Anju Aggarwal is a home maker.they live in abroad .both love their son and daughter equally.

Ankit Aggarwal:helps his father in business and loves his sister sanyukta more than anything.he lvingly calls her jaan.

Parth,Vidhushi,Yoyo,Jiggi,Kaustuki,Sahil:friends of randhir and they also belong to a rich family.they do lots of masti in the college.

Arpita:friend of sanyu and loves her a lot.she too belongs to rich family and knows everything about her past.

Vardhan and Niharika Suryavashi:family friends of aggarwals and shekhawats.they love both randhir and sanyukta.but they love sanyu more then randhir and they know everything about her past and takes care of her as a guardians.

Shekhawats and Aggarwals leave in NewYork.they always have a healthy competition in the business and sandhir doesn't know each other.

do like and comment

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें