Chapter six

Comfortably, sitting on my couch watching the Bachelor series on the television whilst snuggling up to keep myself warm using a woolly blanket to do the trick as well as a few snacks to help get through the show without having to worry about getti...

Comfortably, sitting on my couch watching the Bachelor series on the television whilst snuggling up to keep myself warm using a woolly blanket to do the trick as well as a few snacks to help get through the show without having to worry about getting up to go straight back into the kitchen to get me some more snacks to eat when I heard someone ring my doorbell during me being halfway through the fourth episode hoping that my sister Lola would answer it but unfortunately, I remember that she must have gone out with her friends to see a movie as I saw a note earlier this afternoon on the notice board on our kitchen wall tell me to not wait up for her.

Heading right over there to answer the doorbell to see it was Penelope and Tilly standing at the other end of the doors along with other members of our friendship group, therefore, I grabbed my keys, put on my jacket and left my hair in a messy bun being not bothered to do anything about my hair before closing my front door including walking out of my house to take a bus to get to the shopping centre arriving at a great time to see it was not too crowded in here.

"What shops do you guys want to visit first or do you want to split up into smaller groups?" I asked them.

Today was going to be a wonderful day as I can see that some of the shops were doing a sale of a new selection of clothes for the falls season loving how much this gives me an excuse to spend my pocket money on new clothes even though I do often go on an online shopping website to order my clothes regardless, I think it would be nice to get to know some of the girls right now instead of waiting for University to start to learn more about them for example, what are their personalities, dislike or likes to find out if we all have maybe one or two hobbies in common with each other.

I think I would have to pause to see if the most majority of them were going to head over to the new apparels shop which has been my and Penny's favourite store to shop at since we were teenagers who saw a necklace that turned out to be a good luck charm for us in the end. To determine whether or not we are going to conquer the store together or split to meet the rest of them together and there is this really good bookstore that I want to go to.

"Let us divide and conquer the shopping centre together,"said Tilly.

We decided to discuss our arrangements for meeting up again back next to the bistro to have lunch there to grab a bite to eat before going home to do hopefully read an amazing book out of my books collection that I was counting on reading in this evening even though I have to sort out my new playlist to listen to on my way to university to help create a perfect distraction from having a panic attack. I would give everything not to have those feelings like my whole world is going to implode on me especially when my chest gets too tightly for me to breathe and I constantly feel like drowning in the shallow water, sometimes I don't experience that symptom but I do sit alone in my room to weeping to myself about it.

The word tragedy is exactly what someone else would use to have described my life after everything the went down in New Zealand however, I do try to push past it's most of the time I was almost certain that all my problems will have slowly gone away for the better even talking about it bum me out too,i breathe in and out to prepare myself with a fake smile on my face pretending to be alright would stop them from asking me questions that i never wanted to answers will help me to cope with my emotional pains along with the trauma as well.