Chapter fifteen

One of those days when I often feel like lying in my bed all day long listening to chase Atlantic song Ocean or Tokyo Meyers song called Angel as tears from my eyes starts to falls down my face turning into tears drops once again reminding myself ...

One of those days when I often feel like lying in my bed all day long listening to chase Atlantic song Ocean or Tokyo Meyers song called Angel as tears from my eyes starts to falls down my face turning into tears drops once again reminding myself of only the luckiest one gets to escape from the clutches of death merely having to start over in their home town London being clueless about a particular part of their memories with a constant state of sadness ruining the start of the week for me regardless of whether I should strive to be happy with myself or should I crumbles to my breaking point of no return.

A lot is on my plate this week including the following university articles, recruiting more help for my brother close friend wedding writing up a brief description paragraph on my laptop feeling like I was completely drained of all my energy to deal with Melissa nonsense of trying to make my life a living nightmare nevertheless, she doesn't know that I am stronger than ever before since the raging storms in my life, but I kept it all bottled up when I heard my friends knocking on the door to get me to join them outside for breakfast in the kitchen as I was watching the rainfalls from out of the sky in the tiny state of beautiful raindrops making a soothing sound to calm down me.

"I'm not hungry nor do I feel like having anything to eat today," I said tiredly to Cynthia.

I heard the sound of the plate being left outside my door by Cynthia who sighed sadly talking to the other girls that she had tried her hardest to get me to eat food next to explain why I shouldn't have to skip my meals including a reason why overworking myself in my room all day long is bad for my health then Penelope my best friend decided to be sitting outside of my room talking to me take my mind off the day before my car accident was slowly approaching so instead of bringing it up to me, she keeps explaining what she was doing in all of her classes to ensure that I would smile she played out our favourite childhood theme song on her iPod Touch Screen, henceforth she used all of this as a distraction from my pain not caring regarding if she was going to miss out on her first lecture class and I heard her speaking to someone else on her phone.

Furthermore, I keep singing along to it with my blonde hair best friend Penny who was singing also we were soon joined by all of our friends sitting standing outside my room door trying to get me to step out of my room while waiting for a  second to convince me to smile again a little bit longer than they expected it to take me to be happy not to mention that the boys were beatboxing making a rap delicate to me.

"We can deal with our problem together as we have always been doing since the beginning of our friendship or we can choose to ignore it and it is your choice to make." suggested Penelope.

For a minute I couldn't have sworn that I have heard his voice in the background of everyone else speaking as I was feeling quite unsure if he was standing outside my room then I saw a note being slipped from underneath my door confirming my thoughts on him coming over here to talk me out of my dark thoughts. I picked up the notes he keeps sliding under my door, which I think it was really nice of him to do so by dropping everything that he was doing to lift up my sour mood.