Chapter Thirty-nine

Boredly Sitting down on my desk chair whilst   swirling until one great idea form in the back of my mind that i should make tasty snacks or appetisers for the boys final footballs games so i thought it would be more quicker if I Could at least get...

Boredly Sitting down on my desk chair whilst   swirling until one great idea form in the back of my mind that i should make tasty snacks or appetisers for the boys final footballs games so i thought it would be more quicker if I Could at least get my friends and half of the girls in our university to help us out by creating the food stand, baking cookies, muffins, and making real foods for them including making banners for the boys to cheer them on because I decided to run the whole experience of having a food truck during the football match as well as preparing for a while to interview the boys on the team later.

Right now all of us girls were dressed in our University football team colours in skirts, jeans, shorts or all sorts of different types of clothing to show our support for the boys and shortly after this Penelope and I were going to wear our boys Jersey on the football stand when we were cheering them with high hopes, spirit and a little bit of crazy rush of adrenaline pumping through our blood because the stakes were held too high for them.

"After everything that our boys have been through they do deserve to be the winner of this football game," I told Cynthia.

A nervous Penelope held onto my right hand as she squeezes it tightly in the first half of the game whereas the other girls are paying close attention to the game within a few minutes my boyfriend scored the first goal of the game were heard me cheering his name,  he blew me a kiss which I caught in my hands once Penelope has let go of my hand then next thing that I had noticed was our entire family members had come here to watch the football match and I was talking to our family members before taking pictures of the energy, sportsmanship and players on the field.
"Sorry, about your crushed fingers but I was nervous about this football game," apologized Penelope, sincerely.

Ten pictures and two hours later, the second half has finally commenced the adrenaline rush was still high as everyone else on the football stand was holding onto their seats in here, but a couple of minutes down to the end of the football season games were it comes down to four-five of our favourite players in the football team to determine whether we will win or lose was all depends on the player to score the last goal.

"It's alright, but next time I will buy a stress ball to squeeze instead of just having my fingers crushed by you" I quipped to Penelope.

According to my older brother, it was usually left to the team captain to decide who scored the last winning goal, however, the team captain decided to trio techniques on the pitch by passing the ball back and forth between the two to one other player, therefore, this was going to help to even out the chances of winning the game and then he made it a square by adding another one of their team before Colin could score someone else who was from the other team block him so he kicked the ball towards my boyfriend Layton C to kick the ball into the net which he had immediately scored the winning goal.

The confetti Cannon goes off as the football players celebrate their victory over the years of winning their last game here on campus whilst everyone who was friends and family members of the football players was cheering merrily in the crowd meanwhile, I was watching on from the sidelines of the pitch when he walked up to me so I run straight up to him as he catches me into his arms wrapped them around me, then swirled me around before he carefully drops me onto the ground he kissed me.

"Hey, beautiful" he smiled at me.
Twenty seconds of silence between the two of us as we were both gazing at each other, and I bite my lips while thinking about how proud I was of him, of course, because he helped score the winning scores today.

"Hey, handsome" I beamed optimistically at him.

Turns out that he was right all along about the good luck kiss working in his favour even though  I already knew that without it he was an excellent football genius but I was surprised to find out that the whole football team was celebrating both my best friend and I engagement to their football teammates.

We all went inside the University building to the main entrance to show the entire football team their celebration meals in the canteen that I spent nearly last night slaving in the kitchen to prepare before asking for help to cook in the canteen kitchen as the lovely lunch ladies agreed to assist me in cooking it. The food was a great success with the crowd of people who did enjoy it and after that we were going to have a summer barbecue at his parents house to celebrate the end of the football season for them.

"Have I ever told you that you are my moon, stars and the whole constellation in the night sky?"he asked me, looking at me with devotion in his eyes.

"No, but thanks for letting me shine through our rainy days because you will always be my sun in my darkest nights," I said truthfully to him.

The sun will always dead for the moonshine through the skyline just like the rain will always stop when the sky would cleared up with a pot of gold and silver at the end of the other side of the rainbow, but I would always bet my heart on us because we have both been through thick and thin together furthermore, we are all still trying to figure out where we were in life in our twenties as we are all just about existing right forthwith to branch out into the world of adulthood waiting for a particular purpose of what we are in fact that we do sometimes forget what was the biggest picture in life with love.

Other Stories might have an ending yet, our story will forever never expire as it was to be expected from being written in the stars of our hearts.

May our future be able to be as bright as the shiny stars in the night sky and I hope that our candles will never blow out as it is filled with so much potential, passion, love, happiness, excitement, peace, stability and a new beginning too.

The Cardinal flower symbolises passion in our lives and the gardenia flowers in every different colour have a significance to it for example, which includes trust, hope, peace, renewal, and protection.