Prologue

Three or four years away from home had been an interesting experience to learn how to navigate my way through life especially everything that I had learned being on my own for the first time since I said goodbye to my family and friends on the other side of the world, but now that I've returned to London after the fiasco of having my heart broken by a boy who I thought I could trust it made me laugh out loud to myself about how I knew my ex-boyfriend was cheating on me at the time because of all the red flags were showing so I had to do anything to catch him in the process of doing it. I need to prove it was not all just in my head for suspecting of cheating on me since he would have lied to me regarding this situation and one night I snuck into his house to surprise him to find out through my friends on Instagram sending me a string of pictures of my ex-boyfriend James was kissing another girl.

I went into his Kitchen to get a matchbox going through his draws until I got back into his room to gather up all of his clothes even his favourite shirt them I put it in the boot of my car driving off to an old dumpster place to ignite the flames as I throw his clothes on the ground setting it up on fire watching it burns in the downpour blistering weather during watching it goes up into ablaze, as well as picking up a phone call from my mom telling me to come for the holidays more over the last few text messages I had gotten was from my ex-boyfriend James and my best friend brother Noah I think I might be his name, however, as I was going to responding to the messages my ex-boyfriend as soon as I look up it was too late for me to drive because everything had happened in the blink of an eye.

The saying was true that you only have one life to live.

Although, I got lucky just enough to survive the fatal tragedy.