Chapter thirteen

Slowly, I'm Waking up in bed without having any cold sweat for the first time since I have decided to move into an accommodation room next to my friend's room for in case of an emergency situation we can easily find each other anyway, I was gettin...

Slowly, I'm Waking up in bed without having any cold sweat for the first time since I have decided to move into an accommodation room next to my friend's room for in case of an emergency situation we can easily find each other anyway, I was getting ready to go for a walk around campus to get to see the whole view of it all then return back here to prepare myself to go to a coffee shop around the corner from here soon afterwards we will all go to a Italian restaurant next destination will be going to great gelato place where they serve the best original ice cream flavour in the whole world.

They come knocking on my door to help me get my hair done along with my makeup since we were slightly running behind time all thanks to my eagerness to order a gelato maker online bidding to get at the cheapest price in a bidding war even though I lost the bidding wars I was currently getting ready for the party feeling unhappily not winning the gelato maker my friends walked into the room helping me get these finish touches to my outfit whilst Penelope constantly shook her head at me also she consoled me by giving me a hug telling me she brought me to tickets to go see Hughes jackman, Zac Efron and Zendaya in cinema to watch The Greatest Showman cheer me up.

"I can not believe that I lost the bidding online auction for a gelato maker" I complained loudly and sighed to myself sadly.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to find out more information about who's or where does Mr hotshot live so, I can hunt him down myself let alone it was too busy for writing a heavy intense email to him yet another reason why I need to go to this party for my first on-campus party moreover, Penny told me this person wasn't worth it to prevent me from arguing with a random stranger online when she took me to sit down for a while to do my hair as I continue to rant about it to her whilst I was glancing myself in the mirror shocked at how incredibly well I do look in my skin tight jeans and spaghetti top wearing a black leather jacket including boots.

However, I was willing to sneak into the person home to steal their gelato maker hmmm, I do wonder if penny will come along with me snatched the makers of the winners though I was going to be pretending to commit a theft at night next weekend even if Cynthia make stop us from doing so because she was the vastly logical one in our friendship might have to get Tilly to do our effect makeup to ensure that the person wouldn't recognise us at all.

"I understand why you would be upset about an ice cream machine but maybe going to this party could help you forget about it for one night, "said Penelope.

Cynthia makes us all drinks in solo cups which was not alcoholic drinks since she remembers that I don't alcohol so instead of alcohol the cups were filled up with some Ribena pretending like it was red cherry wine for my benefit to keep us in the mood for partying also it was time to go to have one heck of a time at this party celebrating not dropping out of university being the first few classes because the assignment are a lot for those who picked a writing degree. I think it was okay to go the whole day without bumping into him or messages him because I wanted to spend some time with my friends dancing around in the middle of the living room inside a student flat to have a party apparently this student name is Colin Greenwood and according to Penelope she met him attending one of her brother first year football matches.