Chapter eleven

It was lunchtime after having all of my friends asked me twenty questions about how the unexpected news of the most eligible bachelor of the university was now dating a second-year transfer who happens to be his sister and his long-lost childhood ...

It was lunchtime after having all of my friends asked me twenty questions about how the unexpected news of the most eligible bachelor of the university was now dating a second-year transfer who happens to be his sister and his long-lost childhood best friend who has come back from one awful year of going to New Zealand because one horrible liar, cheating scumbag of an ex-boyfriend of mine decides to sleep with someone else behind my back blaming it all on me for not being very affectionate towards him, however, I am not the problem in the situation he would always be one by not being accountable for his actions at least I have taken it upon myself to owned to my actions.

I was just sitting down minding my own business when he comes up to the study rooms I was peaceful listening to music to help me to be able to concentrate on balancing my daily basis tasks then he decided to sit next to me at my table as every song has a story behind it pretty much just like my new tattoos which I probably forget to book in with the tattoo artist today seeing as how I can get to check out the tattoo parlour next week because this week was all about hitting the fresher party association pretending to be a first-year student was my idea to see where all the excitement was going on.

"Oi, what do you think that you are doing here?" I asked him.

As I was going to get up from my seat then I realised that we have to put on a show for everyone else regularly scheduled to pretend to be all lively, but lovey-dovey at the same time to ensure that people who are in the room with us will notice the fact that this was all an excellent act of acting like we are a couple showing public display of affection towards each other. I was planning to take full advantage of this by using his laps as a stall to rest my legs on him, which he didn't seem to mind in comparison to him playing with a strand of my hair continuing to be a smiley face happy mask.

Furthermore, he let me lay my head on his shoulder placing his taking off his hoodie noticing that I was slightly shivering from the cold draft of the wind outside blowing on through merely opening window as his handed over his hoodie to me, whilst everyone else was studying we were decided to make us dating look like the real thing as I placed my hand on the table gently tapping it on the surface on my desk and then he placed his hand on tops of mine entwining our fingers together brings it up to his lips lightly kissed it.

"I'm making our act become very convincing to the rest of the student population in our university,"he explained to me.

His friends had called his phone number to remind him about their practice was going to start in two minutes and since he was there captain of the team he knew he was supposed to be set a example for his team by constantly turning up on time for his football practises despite him not wanting to leave me alone sitting here on my own waiting for my friends to join me in this room soon to be asking me a truckloads of questions to discuss my new relationship with the stars and the heart breaker of the school.

My friends walked back into the room noticing our linked hands together not knowing whether to question me on it now or later on when he was not in the earshot anymore because they wanted to get the whole truth out of me rather than hearing it from someone else as we were just watching the boys during their practice taking off their sweaty shirts running around the football field moreover, he winked at me smirking at me speculating a bunch of other girls thinking it was meant for them, even though I already know that it was for me. Shaking my head at him knowing that he was doing it to get a rise out of every girl who was watching the boys play their sports and I was all for it too.