Chapter twelve

The next step is to engage in physical contact with him to make it seem a little bit more believable to the whole student's body of our school that we are the real deal couple to provide more efficient evidence to support our case, to make sure th...

The next step is to engage in physical contact with him to make it seem a little bit more believable to the whole student's body of our school that we are the real deal couple to provide more efficient evidence to support our case, to make sure that no one else noticed a few flaws in this well thought out agenda and now he has been taking the tube with me to University since getting in a car does trigger my Panic attacks when he could have been driving himself in his motorcycle or car, however, he was there for me promising that he would never leave my side.

Riding the train with him when he kept trying to take out one of my ears pieces of my earphone claiming that everything was a little too silent on the way to the university during sitting down on our seats next to each other, and I somehow gave in to let him listen to the same music which I have been listening to ever since we have got on the train. I handed it over to him hoping to find the serenity of peace in this present moment of letting my head rest on his chest to feel a little bit of comfort. In my opinion, life was like a tornado storm swirling around every corner waiting for me to be at my lowest.

"You promise if I let you listen to my music then you would stop trying to take it out of my ear?" I asked him, patiently pretending to fake my annoyance at him.

Funny enough he raised his hands in a mock of horror jokingly trying to make me laugh out loud whilst nodding his head quite a few times as I lightly playfully shoved him in his seat then there was this elderly couple on the train smiling at us happily like they knew something that we didn't know but anyway, we were too busy chatting with each other to notice everyone else was looking at us to care about everyone else giving us the odds looks in our direction even though we were in a fake relationship it was good to know that have him by my side as a... Well, that part was still clearly undecided yet.

However, he took my hands and place them in his especially when he noticed that I was still shivering in the cold weather wind blowing through the train open window also I do often wondered if he ever want to maybe consider telling me his technique for how he was able to keep his hands so warm, his rough hand were on my lap as I try not to think too much into it because I like the way how it felt so soothing in it own sort of way I suppose.

"How come you are not listening to boy bands or what girls usually listen to?" he questioned me out of curiosity.

Carelessly shrugged my shoulders before I lectured him on his deprived ideas of typical stereotypes about what song the rest of the female population listen to whereas I will always prefer more cultural-educational music even if I do have my days of listening to a different song that when we have nearly arrived at our stops with the train still moving I started to get up out of my seat not holding on to the poles in the train as I clumsily almost fall until I was in his embraced by him catching me in his arms wrapped around my waist as I was seating in his lap feeling a huge rod or pole in his lower region between his legs even if I shift to feel more comfortable in his laps.