Chapter nine

The morning sun was shining through my closed bedroom curtain making me turn over to the other side of my bed to ignore it by not letting it gets to me as I was dreaming about Tom Holland in my dreams when I got interrupted by my blonde hair best ...

The morning sun was shining through my closed bedroom curtain making me turn over to the other side of my bed to ignore it by not letting it gets to me as I was dreaming about Tom Holland in my dreams when I got interrupted by my blonde hair best friend and our other friend Cynthia who have long braided strands of her hair which were mid-length up to her back and brown complexion skins knocking on my room door before Penelope walked in first because it was like a second home to her shortly after that Cynthia walk into my room looking at me to see why I was sulking in my bed so she decided to play music to brighten up the mood in my room even if it reminds me of the time when I was dancing around my room like a carefree butterfly fluttering in the breeze.

A beautiful butterfly whose wings have been damaged by the weight of the world is on my shoulders every twenty-four-seven hours in a day or two, as everyone else except me to be perfect although I am less than an ideal picture-perfect girl beside the obvious fake smile and laughter there is a fraction of a fractured person because of the unbalanced waves of a shoreline keep on washing away my peace causing a panic button in my mind to go off.

"I want to get a butterfly tattooed on my wrists and a dragon one on my back"I blurted out randomly to Penelope.

Maybe getting these tattoos will be a permanent reminder of how strong I am?

They were shocked by me randomly blurted out that I wanted to get two tattoos on my body was not something I would usually do deciding on it without thinking it through a new me for a fresh start of the season breathed a vast array of changes in my life and butterflies reminds me how a real growth will take it time for me to heal due to the pain of my anxiety attack but when I'm feeling down they are always around me.I have been struggling again so I need to borrow some wings to help myself flying with the wind as I was trying to avoid the swirling darkness as storm keeps raging on in my heart and I hope it shows I was a survivor of what pains I was harbouring inside my head all these years ago.

Lonely was a feeling that I always felt so much anguish learning about how much I could still feel like this even when I have people who love me around until they end up leaving to go back to their homes henceforth the reality started to set into my head and I drowned out all my pain during watching the stars or the rain falling down from out of the sky was so therapeutically effective to me.

"I know a place where we take you to be able to get better tattoos and it's half of the price of the most expensive tattoo parlour around here," said Penelope, breaking the silence by suggesting a list of her favourite tattoo artists.

My phone buzzed to a text message from him before I could get a chance to see it, but my phone starts ringing my friends from New Zealand calls me whilst I was waiting for my best friend of mine, Penelope to write down a list of her favourite tattoo artist as well as her favourite hair colourist who is also a hairstylist for the most famous people hair in the past five years ago.

As I picked up the phone to answer my new Zealand friends Zoey calls then got my laptop to connect with my phone putting facing timing her on my mac pro laptop to introduce Penelope and Cynthia to Zoey so they can get to know each other as I was messaging Layton back on my phone especially laughing at what he text me saying that the boys didn't believe him when he said that he was done with going on countless of dates not feeling a spark or connection during his dates because he hasn't felt like he has found the one in a really long time too.