Chapter twenty-seven

Everyone deserves a chance for happiness especially when one of them was your best friend who dreams as well as planning a wedding with you back in the past year a few years ago when we were kids now that we have all growing up in wonder young adu...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Everyone deserves a chance for happiness especially when one of them was your best friend who dreams as well as planning a wedding with you back in the past year a few years ago when we were kids now that we have all growing up in wonder young adults that has finally found themselves in the middle of an erupted storm wishing on dandelions in hopes of it becoming true, however, I believe that if I had given my favourite couple on-campus a little bit of a push into the right direction for their good then, perhaps it would work out in their favour.

After all, my best friend Penny and her boyfriend Colin have been through so much heartbreak even the hardest part of it for them was losing their first child, but they still had remained strong enough amid their lives in the ups and downs of a battle between the breaks of their relationship they've been stronger than ever before, never fraying away from each other.

"I know that what you are going through is a series of tough times, but you have to cling to the good times and not the bad ones" I advised Penelope.

My fiance Layton and his sister, my best friend Penelope have been telling me all about how her boyfriend, bad has had a heart attack the yesterday when Colin had decided to make amends to his dad today, which was nice to see that things were getting better despite the tragic timing of this incident that had occurred in both of their lives as my fiance and I were there for them every step of the way to help them get through this rough patch.

Today I decided to host a dinner party that is going to involve dancing, singing and all sorts of stuff will be there including everyone else who is coming to the gathering will have to bring a theme type of food for the party next week Saturday night we were doing a Mexican theme party where all the food has to be something like tacos, burrito, Chilli Carnie, enchiladas and so on since I couldn't possibly be able to choose a cuisine that I really like. My best friend opt for me to do Mexican food in honour of my boyfriend's friend Colin because his mother passed away a long time ago.

"I just want him to open up to me more, but after losing our baby he keeps to himself more" explained Penelope with a frown on her face.

Searching for millions of different types on the internet while only realizing that I was giving myself extra work when I figured out that I can do half of the work whereas I can rope my best friend into helping me with this dinner party especially when she was the one who pitched her ideas for the theme also it would be just like the old-time practising cooking for food-tech in her mom kitchen despite the fact that we got into a food fight with the boys.

However, we will be more mature in the kitchen as it will be a cooking contest to see who makes the best food will save me a lot of time additionally, if we do split up the cooking in seven-eight people then maybe we can have our party on time for next week Saturday to celebrate the life of his mum and I wanted to help them get back into their old self henceforth, I need to return a couple of favour to them as a result of a new idea of how to thank them for their generosity.