Chapter ten

This morning everyone was busy today running around like a crazy in this house in compared to me walking to the kitchen grabbing myself a drink of water that was in fridge then taking out leftovers slices of fresh fruit putting them in the blender...

This morning everyone was busy today running around like a crazy in this house in compared to me walking to the kitchen grabbing myself a drink of water that was in fridge then taking out leftovers slices of fresh fruit putting them in the blender to make me a smoothie for breakfast since I was only two minutes late for university and i poured my smoothie into a travel cup. Grabbing my stuff on the seat next to me calmly walking out the door saying see you later to my parents hoping that I will make good enough progress for them to agree to let me stay with Penelope, my best friend's dorm room.

Penelope was such an awesome driver ensured that everyone else was safe in my parent's car first driving Lola my sister to college next destination for us to drive to our university parking lot to park in front of it and we have finally arrived at university to step out of the car as well as walking through a sea of people who are looking for their classrooms before that she locked the car pressing a button to shut the car. Continuously we began to wander off into the corridor to our classrooms ignore everyone else who was staring at us heading inside our classes until I bumped into none other than my next-door neighbour and my best friend older brother Layton Greer, they always say his name like that in his university for some strange reason for it certainly it was because he was the star athlete, bad boy and heartbreakers of the University.

"Oh sorry for bumping into you" I apologised to him.

Everyone else eyes were entirely on us this whole time watching our encounter very closely with their eyes listening into our conversation whereas he didn't seem to care about their eyes being on us as his eyes were on mine dismissing the fact that half of the student's population who was in this corridor was starting to gossip whilst it continues to spread like wildfires even though I should have been surprised by how many people are looking at us in the sea full of people there was only one shark that is him.

However, I wasn't even bothered by them in the slightest bit of my mind because I have overcome so much stuff in the past year or so ago, I think I can just imagine that I did not notice all of them were looking at me especially those boys eyes were Hawking at me as I quickly walked past them besides him and he pulled me into a small classroom with the lights out.

"What do I have the pleasure of bumping into you again," he said with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes hearing people outside the door are trying to eavesdrop on our private talks about anything at all at the moment, which was part of the reason why he took us to step foot inside this classroom to be able to avoid everyone else gapes at us including being this week gossip being about how the school beloved champion took me inside of an empty classroom to have a word with me.

Days like these make me feel like all the unwanted attention of knowing the most popular people in this university make me want to tell people to mind their own goddamn business even though I am way too nice to go shout it at everyone else Also the next best option for me is to ignore them.