Chapter 531- 540

Chapter 531: Tropical country

When she woke up again, it was already dark. Wei Sheng was awakened by a rapid knock on the door. She got out of bed and opened the door to see Zhao Ye standing at the door.

Zhao Ye finally breathed a sigh of relief when Wei Sheng opened the door, "Ms. Wei, you are called for dinner at noon, but if you don't open the door for dinner at night, you still won't open the door. I thought..."

Wei Sheng may have been sleeping a lot now, dizzy, and didn't feel that when he got out of bed because he opened the door in a hurry, she turned back now but felt that her feet could not be stepped in a straight line. She waved her hand, "These two days Tired, what time is it now?"

"At eight o'clock in the evening, Mr. Kong has been waiting for you downstairs for a full half an hour." Zhao Ye saw Wei Sheng turned back and threw on the bed. He smiled anxiously, "Mr. Wei? It's time to get up..."

Wei Sheng was already on the bed, and he was a little surprised when he heard the words. He touched the bedside watch and put it on his wrist.

After that, she frowned, lifted her right leg and rolled up the quilt and turned her back to Zhao Ye, saying, "That's right, I sleep until dawn." She didn't notice the sentence in Zhao Ye's mouth: Mr. Kong has already waited. Took her for half an hour.

At this time, Wei Sheng turned sideways to look at Zhao Ye who was standing at the door, "Has Ning Dahai come back?"

"Jules stayed at the port until noon, and brought Ning Ge and Fang Liang back together." Zhao Ye nodded, and saw Wei Sheng's face settled, she turned around and rolled up the quilt to go to sleep, she hesitated. "Mr. Wei, Mr. Kong waited for you downstairs for half an hour. He said...If you don't show up in front of him within ten minutes, you will never have to show up."

"What?"

...

Ten minutes later, Wei Sheng came to the main entrance of the manor with sleepy eyes, and saw that there were already many motorcades in front of the main entrance.

She opened the door of the car where Kong Zhandong was in the center, got in, and sat next to Kong Zhandong and raised a finger. "Apart from pouring milk, the first thing I send you for is that you are not allowed to threaten me in the future, not as an example. ."

After that, he pulled his backpack into the car and slammed the door.

Kong Zhandong raised his eyebrows and looked at her, then frowned, "When did I threaten you?"

"Who said that if I don't show up for ten minutes, I never have to show up?" After saying that, she curled her eyes and raised her watch. "Just right, ten minutes,"

Kong Zhandong curled his eyebrows to look at her, he naturally saw Wei Sheng upset, "I waited for you for half an hour."

At this moment, the car had slowly driven out of the main entrance of the manor, Wei Sheng grinned, "But you didn't tell me to leave tonight."

"Oh, maybe I forgot." Kong Zhandong slowly turned his head to his side and responded while looking at the quiet night.

Wei Sheng shrank back into the back seat and closed his eyes and said, "This time I should talk about it in detail, why do you want to take me to the Philippines and what to do in the Philippines?"

"Routine visit." Kong Zhandong spit out these four words and stopped speaking.

Wei Sheng opened one eye and looked at him again, but saw that the latter had also closed his eyes and put on a posture that he didn't want to talk more.