Chapter 41- 50

Chapter 41: Understand the market

"You'd better not go up the mountain recently. I won Qian Bin over 50,000 yuan, and I won't let you go." Liu Jianren said self-consciously.

Wei Sheng said this to his heart. She was a child without a background or a background. Even if the other party was curious about herself, she would probably not be more angry than losing tens of thousands of yuan.

"Then you have to handle the stocks for me." Wei Sheng exhorted.

Liu Jianren glanced at her sideways and sneered, "Look at how poor you are, like you are short of money."

This is just a casual joke. He has never asked Wei Sheng's family background, but it will definitely not be bad if he thinks it. Otherwise, how can he get that kind of sports car? How can children from ordinary families practice this technique?

Wei Sheng curled up on the seat with his chest, closed his eyes and muttered to himself, "It's really short of money."

Liu Jianren turned his head and glanced at her, "Damn, I haven't asked you, what do your parents do?"

Since Liu Jianren was ten years old, he has never made friends without knowing his background, and Wei Sheng is an exception. If it wasn't for this, he would have forgotten it.

Wei Sheng opened his eyes and yawned, "My mother is a hairdresser, and my dad is a teacher who just resigned. I will teach you as soon as possible during this period, because I will move to the south in a few months."

Liu Jianren was stunned, because Wei Sheng's words conveyed two news to him. First, she was in a bad family situation, and then she was moving away.

"Why didn't you say that you were moving away when I paid 30,000 yuan!" Liu Jianren turned to look at her, staring at her.

"I'm a crash course, teaching and meeting. By the way, I ask you something." Wei Sheng turned to look at Liu Jianren.

The latter snorted slightly to express dissatisfaction.

Wei Sheng said to himself, "Will you run the market? It is to understand the price and make orders."

Liu Jianren sneered, "I started working with my dad in the canning factory after graduating from high school. I haven't been to the north and south of the country? I'm not talking to you. Now I can support my entire factory."

Wei Sheng glanced at him in disbelief, feeling that he was blowing.

"That's OK, let me explain to you. When you look back, you can run to the scrap market in Hutai County. I want to know what the price of large plastics, such as TV shells, air-conditioning washing machine shells, and the secondary processing plant. It's better to have another price that the second-level factory will recycle and sell to the first-level factory. The more detailed the agreement is."

"What do you want this for?" Liu Jianren turned his head to look at her suspiciously.

"If you let you do it, do it, there are so many why."

"..."

Wei Sheng has also pondered how to help his father these days.

This is easy to say, but difficult to say.

What is easy is that she knows the future trend, and also knows that the subsequent period of the sharp decline in the price of the goods was only temporary.

The difficulty is that she can't tell her to her father. Therefore, it is impossible to prevent my father from becoming depressed when the price of the goods falls, nor can he prevent his father's partners from taking money away.