Chapter 51- 60

Chapter 51: The Beast and the Beauty (1)

"MLGB! People who dare to touch me, Liu Jianren! Do you want to get mixed up in Hutai County!" In the ward, Liu Jianren's face turned blue and walked back and forth.

Wei Sheng frowned, "Old Li needs to rest."

"Okay." Liu Jianren breathed a sigh of relief and roared again, "These **** are too arrogant! Wait for me, I can't kill them!"

"Old Li needs to rest."

"Okay." He paused, turned around and drank a whole bottle of mineral water, slammed the plastic bottle and then roared, "I TM won't believe me, Wei Sheng, do you think this is too lawless? I will arrange it tomorrow. How about people running their factory?"

Wei Sheng raised his hand and patted the table fiercely, and roared, "I said Lao Li needs a rest!"

The sound resounded almost across the entire floor, and everyone passing by the door stopped in fright.

Liu Jianren stood still and stared at Wei Sheng blankly.

On the hospital bed, Lao Li was so startled that his eyelids moved, and then fell into a coma again.

Wei Sheng took a sigh of relief, frowning and staring at Liu Jianren, "When something happened, I was flustered and frizzy! Send someone to investigate? Do you think you are the Industrial and Commercial Bureau or the Public Security Bureau? The factory did not fake or faked you. Investigate? You say you want to seal up? Who is lawless?"

Liu Jianren mumbled, "Isn't it normal to find the police after beating someone? Besides, even if you can't seal up the factory, you can make him trouble."

Wei Sheng lifted his eyelids and glanced at him faintly, "Do you think the one who hurt me only needs to pay this price?"

...

The stars are sparse at night, and the crescent moon hangs coldly in the sky.

Zhang Biao invited a few buddies to celebrate tonight, because he has been worried in the past few days, but today, he has thought of a way to solve his troubles.

Zhang Biao is thirty-seven years old this year. When he was young, he found out that he was making money by picking up rubbish. He resolutely ignored the opposition of others and devoted himself to the waste picking team. A few years later, he opened his first waste collection station.

And now, he has run a plastic shredding and processing plant in Hutai County. The layperson thinks he is a waste processing company. In fact, he will receive millions of dollars in his books every year. Of course, it is only limited to the books. on.

In addition to the cost and expenses, most of the money was suppressed by Sun Quangui's factory. This is also normal, because the huge profits of scrap reprocessing and the huge transaction amount have long since derived this is not a rule. regulation.

His purchaser is Sun Quangui. This kind of contractual or cooperative relationship will not change easily. Although Sun Quangui owes Zhang Biao a large sum of money, he is still important for Zhang Biao's survival. Partner.

In fact, it is very disadvantageous to be a secondary factory. The saturation of the market in Hutai County also represents strong competitiveness. It is not easy for someone to swallow his goods and form a long-term cooperative relationship. As long as the cooperative relationship exists, the money will end sooner or later. Don't all have to end?

In other words, as long as Sun Quangui is present, Zhang Biao can hold his place in the waste processing market in Hutai County.

But recently, the long-standing and stable relationship between the two was suddenly broken.