Chapter 521- 530

Chapter 521: First met Kong Zhandong

PS. The May Day update is here. Don't hurry to play after reading it. Remember to vote for the month first. From now on-point 515 Fan Festival to get a double monthly pass, other events have red envelopes, you can also take a look!

Wei Sheng flicked over to see a man standing on the side of the road, and slammed the car in front of the man. He was startled when he leaned out to see the man's face and the watch exposed between his wrists.

It turned out to be Kong Zhandong.

Looking at the car behind him, it is not the very iconic Porsche 911 in this race.

Kong Zhandong raised his eyebrows. Earlier he saw the Rolls-Royce in Hongmen, but because of the chaotic crowd, he did not see the person sitting in the car.

Now he knew it was her.

What do you mean because it drove too fast and you didn't see it clearly? A weirdness flashed across Kong Zhandong. If he remembered correctly, Wei Sheng's Rolls Royce was originally behind the team.

And she just got out of the car to light a cigarette, and she actually got here.

Unless she was not tired of roadblocks on this road, depending on the situation, she successfully solved the other vehicles that followed.

Kong Zhandong squinted his eyes, first bowed his head to finish the cigarette light, and then said arrogantly, "Miss Wei, finally meet up."

Jules had already opened the door and got out of the car to salute.

Wei Sheng was surprised, then retracted his head and opened the door to get out of the car, standing in front of Kong Zhandong with a smile on his face, saying, "Mr. Kong knows me?"

Kong Zhandong clicked his chin noncommitantly and flicked the ashes. The ashes were blown into the distance along the cold wind and blown away. A light smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "It seems that Miss Wei also knows me."

Wei Sheng just smiled. The two of them stood by the highway and had a conversation that felt like a western cowboy. She turned around and checked the body of the car. She frowned when she saw the cow dung crushed on the wheels, and responded, " I have just heard of the three consecutive championships in the Port Race."

Kong Zhandong stood up slowly, staring at her side and looking up and down, and suddenly smiled, "I didn't expect you to be young and skilled, no wonder the old man deliberately promoted you."

Wei Sheng raised his eyebrows and looked up at Kong Zhandong. "Intentionally promote me?"

Kong Zhandong twisted his brows slightly, squinted and asked, "Don't you know?"

Wei Sheng raised his eyebrows, and said that he was referring to Huang Gezhang, regardless of the previous suspicion. As for the other promotions, he really didn't see it. Starting from the big tree of the Uyghur Party, he bleeds his life on his own.

But the latter stopped mentioning this, but stared at Wei Sheng's tires and smiled faintly, "It's the first time to participate in the port race? You can overcome obstacles all the way smoothly. You really make me look at me with admiration."

Wei Sheng always felt that Kong Zhandong had a bad tone and seemed to be unkind to herself. She handed the badge in her hand to the team member who came up, and stopped answering the call. She opened the door and got into the car, putting **** on her forehead. Flick before, "Mr. Kong, let's see you later."