Chapter 71- 80

Chapter 71: Ignorance from Chairman Wei (1)

In fact, when the idea is put into practice, it is really difficult, and various details need to be studied.

After the new company was formally established, Wei Sheng, Song Xiao, and Liu Jianren opened the first meeting in a simple office newly separated from the edge of the factory. There were only three participants.

"The company is roughly divided into seven departments, ID, MD, HW, SW, PM, Sourcing, QA. They are industrial design department, structural design department, hardware design department, software design department, project management department, resource development department and Quality Supervision Department."

"At the moment we need to face three major problems. The first is the handcraft workshop model, where all technologies are studied from beginning to end, and we grow cotton by ourselves."

"The talents who can develop mobile phones are scarce and the personnel cost is high."

"The technology is immature, there are many uncontrollable factors, and the project risk is high. Once it fails, the loss is huge."

Song Xiao took the lead to speak, listing the current dilemmas.

Liu Jianren heard the first two big, which is much more complicated than waste recycling and reprocessing. Seven departments, what is industrial design? What is structural design? Hardware and software are not difficult to understand, and he also understands project management. What is resource development?

It is still difficult for him to immediately understand these literal meanings at a high school level. And how much manpower does the seven departments need? He couldn't provide any talent in this area, and he couldn't help.

Wei Sheng thought for a while and said, "The handcraft workshop model is inevitable at this stage. No matter how high the level of technology is, it can't be reached. The manpower continues to publish in the newspaper or advertise on the TV station. There have been several appointments for interviews these days. Song Xiao, you are in charge. I actually hope you can contact a few former colleagues or acquaintances in the industry to see if anyone is willing to participate. Immature technology can gradually mature. After all, we have more advantages in terms of resources."

The resources mentioned by Wei Sheng naturally refer to technical theory. Her plan comes from information that Cyril will search in the future. It is like an encyclopedia. She can get it even in the details of the research and development process. Correspondingly, This is enough to control many risks and avoid many detours.

However, the only remaining problem for Wei Sheng is talent.

Song Xiao nodded after hearing her words, "I am indeed contacting someone who can use it these days. Several former Chinese colleagues have expressed their willingness to learn more." Of course, this is based on the trust in Song Xiao. If it weren't for Song Xiao to personally inspect the feasibility, it would not be possible to tell others to give up their existing jobs and move to this new company with no prospect at all.

But there are still many young people who have the same entrepreneurial enthusiasm and are not satisfied with the present.

Wei Sheng nodded when he heard the words, "You will try to follow up this matter again. Dig as much as you can. Salary is not a problem. Now what we want is talent."

Needless to say, the importance of talents in the future needless to say. Even with the information given by Cyril, if there is no such talents, we can't do anything. Wei Sheng can only be regarded as a funder, and a funder cannot support it by himself. A mobile phone manufacturing company.