Chapter 391- 400

Chapter 391: No anesthesia!

In the driving position, Yang Wei lay down on the steering wheel as if resting and waiting, while Yang Feng in the co-pilot tilted his head and seemed to be asleep.

In such hot weather, even if normal people are willing to wait in the car, I am afraid they will open the door for ventilation.

If the two of you sleep like this, 80% of them will have heat stroke.

Wei Sheng walked down the steps in two steps and walked quickly to the Santana car. When she came to the driver's seat, she tapped on the car window and bent down and looked inward. It didn't matter if she looked at it, the blood on Wei Sheng's face suddenly faded.

At the same time, a cool breath passed from the soles of the feet straight to the chest, and a heart suddenly cooled to the bottom!

In the driving seat, Yang Wei was indeed lying on the steering wheel, but there was a blood hole on the temple, and the blood was dripping all over his body. It had already condensed into blood scabs, and Yang Feng in the co-pilot seat was still wearing a seat belt. Zai tilted his head and opened his eyes round, and there was no blood on his face.

With the scorching sun on his head, Wei Sheng's whole body was cold at this moment, as if passing by the man who had just turned his head and smiled.

"I am Yang Wei."

"I am Yang Feng."

Who did it?

This thought only flashed in my mind for a moment, and suddenly a scream came from the hospital gate, "Wei Sheng!"

In the next moment, Wei Sheng only felt his shoulders numb, and the huge momentum made him hit the car body. In the next moment, the piercing pain had spread to his shoulders!

Knowing that she had been shot in her heart, she slammed to the side with all her strength, raised her head, and saw a white van driving towards the gate from a short distance. As she passed by herself, she was wearing sunglasses on several sides. The man with an unclear face looked blankly at himself through the car window.

She seemed to be able to feel the cold and emotionless gazes behind the sunglasses, just like looking at an ant lying on the ground and panting.

As if time has passed for a long time, or just a short time ago, the van has disappeared at the entrance of the hospital. Wei Sheng turned his head to look at the front entrance of the hospital with difficulty, and saw Tai Zirui and Fan Xiaodong screaming on the steps of the hospital walking towards him. Running.

In a daze, Wei Sheng could hear the violent beating of his heart in his chest, and there were countless screams, messy footsteps and conversations around him.

Until he was carried into the operating room on a stretcher by medical staff, Wei Sheng still kept his mind as clear as possible.

...

Today, a group of students from the University of Transportation Medical Science came to practice internship. When they learned that someone had been shot outside the hospital, the leading teachers immediately knew that this was a good opportunity to observe and learn. They immediately communicated with the hospital and obtained permission for several trauma students. Put on sterile clothes and enter the operating room to observe and learn.

Liao Bai is one of them, and the best one in the medical college so far.

He and four classmates immediately cleaned their hands and disinfected them, and then put on disposable sterile gowns and stepped into the operating room. This was the first time they encountered a shot in the hospital when they were studying in the hospital. They were extremely excited.