Chapter 381- 390

Chapter 381: Reckless drunk is annoying

As for Shan Shengmao and Kong Fan, although they are marginal figures according to the Tai family brothers and sisters and Fan Xiaodong, they should have a good family background. From the conversation just now, I can feel some superior style.

Even if the game was played just now, it was for the sake of Tai Zirui and the others. Even Wei Sheng could feel a little alienation from the look and manner in his eyes.

Therefore, apart from Wei Sheng, the others did not give Wu Qi any good expressions, at most they responded politely, and they were slightly reserved and not very enthusiastic.

Wu Qi also secretly slandered himself. Apart from Wei Sheng, these children are really not well-versed in the world. The nose he came in to toast was not his nose or eyes, and he was so embarrassed to leave now.

But how can you meet a group of children?

He shook his head unconsciously. Before Wei Sheng sent him out, he suddenly turned and said to Wei Sheng, "Why is your family Yuanshu just across the street, don't you go see him?"

The other people in the room suddenly stared. What's the message?

Cui Xian raised her eyebrows slightly, and Fang Hanyue's face was even more mocking, and she asked, "What Yuanshu, male and female?"

Wu Qi suddenly raised his voice, "Of course my buddies are men!"

Wei Sheng had been in contact with him twice, and he was probably able to understand Wu Qi's temperament. He was a joke with no margins, and he was very familiar with himself. At this time, seeing that he was about to run away again, he hurriedly opened the door. Blasted him out.

When the door was closed, everyone in the room looked at themselves strangely.

Wei Sheng smiled helplessly, "He drank too much, don't mind, there is no door on your lips."

Han Yue suddenly chuckled, "What do you mean? You didn't have a door on your lips, so I showed you the stuffing?"

This was the first time Han Yue had spoken to Wei Sheng tonight, but Wei Sheng was very unwelcome to what he said. Wei Sheng knew what this little girl was thinking, but she didn't take it seriously.

Moreover, this tunnel war has to be fought, so how good if you go back and let someone report it to the school.

"Nonsense." Wei Sheng scolded and sat back in his seat.

Until now, Wei Sheng remembered that during the military training, Han Yue made a joke when he threw money into the rice bowl of the victims, and she had never liked this kind of girl.

Han Yue's eyes widened suddenly, and she abruptly got up as if she was about to confront Wei Sheng, "Who are you talking about?"

The atmosphere in the room became embarrassing for a while, Tai Zishan got up to stop, but at this moment, Liu Cheng, who had gone out earlier, suddenly opened the door and entered the room, and brought in seven or eight beauties with good looks and physiques, even though they were all with heavy makeup. , But it can be seen that the beauty is superior, and the age is not too old, all are around twenty.

"Shao Tai! My buddies have taken a lot of effort, I don't beg you to show your love! It's just lively and lively!" He said, and waved his hand, he told the girls to sit in the house.

Tai Zirui, Fan Xiaodong and others were stunned. Shan Shengmao pushed the lens on the bridge of his nose and shrank back, but the whole person was already surrounded by two beautiful women, "How old is the little brother? Look? Is it tender?"