Chapter 331- 340

Chapter 331: Just kiss

Twenty minutes later, most of Wei Sheng, who was awake from alcohol, lay on the bed and rolled around, no matter how hard he could erase the flashing images in his mind.

This feeling is extremely strange. The closest relatives and friends of the previous life, the lovers who are going to stay with each other for a lifetime in this life, are just a little bit of a kiss.

I can't help but feel embarrassed after seeing the body.

The most hateful thing is that I have been seen by others. It is not terrible to watch. What's terrible is that my red cotton underwear with the word "Fu" printed on the top is actually seen.

Wei Sheng grabbed the quilt and slammed it on his head. This was a brand-name product that he had bought to ward off evil spirits when he thought that he was nearly killed in an attack on the river bank when he went abroad, and that he had spent a lot of money in the airport's international corridor.

Such embarrassment made it hard for her to calm down for a while.

At this time, the bathroom door slowly opened, and the boy walked out of the steaming bathroom in Tsinghua, wearing the nightgown prepared for the guests in the hotel. Although extremely reluctant, the seemingly dry and clean bathrobe is obviously more irresistible than a shirt soaked in sweat.

Cui Xian hung the washed shirt on the hanger, then walked to the window and hung the hanger on the window sill.

Then he turned his head and stared at Wei Sheng, who was sitting on the bedside at this moment, with a dark face.

Wei Sheng also stepped forward, staring at him without looking back, who was the one who suffered? Who does he show this appearance to?

While looking at each other, Wei Sheng couldn't help but look down a bit, and rolled her throat slightly. She felt that she had to say something at this time, "You, you are in good shape."

The voice fell, meeting Cui Xian's stunned face, Wei Sheng closed his eyes and almost raised his hand to greet him.

On the opposite window, the boy sighed slowly, walked to the bedside and asked, "Do you know that man today?"

Wei Sheng was startled, and then he realized that he asked Li Yan, and replied in a deep voice, "I don't know him."

After that, he smiled, "But I will meet soon."

This is one of the top tycoons in the Internet industry in the future, if you really can't cooperate, making friends will have no harm.

When he said this, he ignored Cui Xian's beautiful brows that were slowly raised.

He wanted to swallow it back in his stomach, but he asked inexplicably, "Then...why keep the phone?"

Wei Sheng raised his head in surprise to meet Cui Xian's calm, pure, black-and-white eyes, and he leaped out of joy, stretched out his hand to hold his hand, and made him sit on the side of the bed. Isn't it? As for keeping the phone, it's a secret, unless you tell me the little secret you told me last time, we will exchange it equally."

Under the dim light of the room, looking at the **** the opposite side with a low eyebrow and a small smile, Cui Xian slowly lowered his body, put his hands on the bed on both sides of her body, and slowly raised his head.

And his black and white eyes were extremely pure and natural, and he fixedly looked at Wei Sheng.

Seeing that the young man was about to come to kiss again, Wei Sheng leaned back and found that the bedside wall was unavoidable behind him, so he raised his hand to his mouth and smiled embarrassedly, "Okay."