Chapter 501- 510

Chapter 501: Forced to go to Liangshan

Immediately, luxury cars lined up in a row in front of the building, and men in suits and leather shoes walked out of the cars.

After getting out of the car, these people all went straight into this small building, walking in a lively and solemn posture.

Wei Sheng frowned and said to his heart that Cao Zuojin had so many guests today, why did he even find himself?

Could it be that he was really wrong. He took a lot of effort to get himself to San Francisco, just to put himself in the hands of the R countryman?

At this moment, there was a knock on the door, and then, Deng Yizhou pushed the door open from the outside, did not enter the house, just stood outside the door and said, "Mr. Cao, please pass."

Wei Sheng frowned and went out of the door. When passing by Deng Yizhou, he was very alert when he saw the latter staring at him with a weird expression.

...

Inside a fortified soft-packed door in the building, it is a huge room that can accommodate hundreds of people. Said it is a room, it is more like a lobby.

When the door opened and Wei Sheng was about to step in, his face was slightly startled and his pupils shrunk. There are now dozens of people standing in the lobby, all of them men in black suits, just like the ones seen on the balcony upstairs. .

Obviously the men who drove into the manor in luxury cars were all concentrated in this lobby at the moment.

But what surprised her was that these people were neatly scattered on both sides of the lobby at the moment, leaving an aisle in the middle, which looked like the students' standing on the playground during exercise, or like the standing team as soldiers. In general, the backs are straight and the team is not confused.

Take a closer look, these men in suits are different in height, short, fat and thin. Some of them have extraordinary looks at first glance, while others are fat, bald and vicious.

Wei Sheng stayed on his feet and did not step into this gate for a while, just because the atmosphere inside the gate was too unusual. Looking at the middle of the lobby, which is the aisle left in the middle of the group of people, pulled down from the roof. Two couplets.

Look up.

Shanghai Federation: Teach filial piety and say loyalty, and benevolence is universal.

Bottom line: Knowing the brothers and the brothers, the loyalty gathers the universe.

In the front of the lobby, there is an incense table with incense burning on the table, and a couplet of books on the left and right.

Shanghai United: Swear to worship Xuanhuangtiandi. Bottom line: alliance for the red dan jiangshan.

On both sides of the lobby, two weapon racks are placed at each end, and 18 weapons are inserted above each rack-knives, guns, swords, halberds, axes, yokes, hooks, forks, whips, mace, hammers, and grasps , 镋...

On the left and right sides, there are two black and gold framed characters, and the fonts are extremely chic.

The book on the left reads: guilty of my Hongmen.

On the right is: guilt should be blamed.

It's Wei Sheng who claims to be well-informed in his previous life and this life, and he is not shocked by the scenes. At this moment, he still can't help rolling his throat fiercely, looking at the smoke from the incense case, and dare not step into this door. !